Chapter 5

Chapter 5 Strange Voices

    When he finished eating, Shen Chu took a deep breath in his heart.

    The good guys are finally over.

    "Since Brother Lanzhou has finished eating, Chu Chu will leave first." Shen Chu took the initiative to reach for the lunch box, wanting to take it back.

    Song Lanzhou grabbed Shen Chu's wrist and blocked her movement.

    Shen Chu looked at Song Lanzhou suspiciously.

    "Come with me to wash the dishes." Song Lanzhou's tone couldn't be resisted, but there was a hint of stiffness in it.

    A flash of despair flashed in Shen Chu's heart, she still wanted to live a few more years, really.

    Shen Chu, who had a strong desire to survive, quickly turned her mind to think of countermeasures. She kept coquettishly saying to Song Lanzhou: "Chu Chu can just go home and brush, don't bother brother Lanzhou."

    "No trouble, you go with me. ."

    After that, without waiting for Shen Chu to continue making excuses, Song Lanzhou got up and carefully took out a bottle of detergent from the drawer of the table.

    If she hadn't known about the packaging, she would have thought that the action of the male protagonist was to take out the Coke of 1982.

    Seeing that there was still no way to refuse, Shen Chu complained, bowed his head and followed Song Lanzhou to the tea room, and then watched Song Lanzhou brush the lunch box.

    Shen Chu held his chin and figured out: This young master is still a person, and he didn't let her wash the dishes.

    If Song Lanzhou really dared to let her brush it, she would definitely smash the bowl.

    "Mr. Song?" An exclamation interrupted the silence between the two of them.

    Shen Chu ended his wild thoughts, turned his head to look at the girl, and felt a little familiar.

    After thinking for a while, I suddenly realized.

    This turned out to be one of the female lead candidates, Su Ying.

    She looks like she is independent but with some wind blowing, and she is tenacious and unyielding. Shen Chu's evaluation of her.

    The family owes a huge amount of debt, and her father is seriously ill. She works hard to make money while paying off the debt while treating her father's illness.

    In the end, her spirit of not being defeated by life infected Song Lanzhou.

    Seeing Song Lanzhou ignoring her, Su Ying walked to the faucet next to him, and smiled slightly: "It's a coincidence, I met Mr. Song cleaning the dishes again."

    "Well." Song Lanzhou replied lightly.

    Could it be a coincidence, how would you cultivate your relationship if you hadn't met by chance, Shen Chu complained in his heart.

    Su Ying didn't feel embarrassed either. As if she had just noticed Shen Chu, she covered her mouth and asked in surprise, "This young lady is a bit shy, I don't know if it's..." The

    visitors are not good. According to the original owner, they come to the Song family once a day on average. She didn't believe that Su Ying didn't know who she was.

    And Su Ying seems to have been working here for a while.

    But Shen Chu knew that protesting in front of the heroine would not end well, even though Su Ying was only one of the candidates.