Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    "Nuan Nuan, how have you been in Beijing recently?"

    "Mom." Liang Nuan's eyes became moist when she heard Liang's mother's voice, "I'm fine here, you don't have to worry about me."

    "I'll go back almost next year, At that time, I will work at home."

    "What are you running around, you finally stopped in Beijing, and your dad and I can still take care of ourselves at home."

    Shen Chu saw the news of himself and Liang Nuan, and only thought that they The relationship between the two is closer, and the distance from realizing their plan is faster.

    That's the problem. She often goes to Song Lanzhou's company, and Liang Nuan must know who she is when she sees her.

    She decided to pretend to be surprised to recognize Liang Nuan, and then showed that she did not like Song Lanzhou's determination to make Liang Nuan her comrade-in-arms, and finally used an assist to match her and Song Lanzhou.

    Shen Chu, who had made up his mind, was a bit pleasing to the eye when he looked at Song Lanzhou's photos.

    But she still didn't quite understand why the original owner posted Song Lanzhou's photo on the wall in her house.

    Different from her house, the pictures on this wall are half Yan Xi and half Song Lanzhou.

    And her original house in that world was full of pictures of Yan Xi.

    Shen Chu decided to tear up Song Lanzhou's photo immediately, but as soon as he tore a corner, he saw that the glue behind the photo was stuck to the wall.

    Suddenly I feel that this photo is not torn up.

    He made an appointment with Liang Nuan to meet in the park not far from the Song family. At this point, before Liang Nuan got off work, Shen Chu sat down under the pavilion in the park and waited for her.

    The evening wind was a little cool, and Shen Chu leaned his back on the pillar comfortably.

    If Liang Nuan didn't come again, she felt like she was going to fall asleep.

    "Yuyu?"

    A soft and glutinous voice pulled back Shen Chu's thoughts.

    "Warm!"

    When the two saw each other, their faces were very surprised: "It turns out to be you!"

    [So fake. 】

    "I don't think so."

    Liang Nuan felt that his whole life's acting skills were at this time.

    "Miss Shen..." The surprise in Liang Nuan's eyes did not dissipate for a long time, "You, you are Yuyu?"

    It seemed that he didn't quite believe that he had been chatting with Shen Chu all the time.

    "It's me, I remember you, you work in the Song family!" Shen Chu couldn't help but praise, "You are so good-looking, I have an impression of you at first sight.

    " Yes, everyone has a different style, Ning Ya is the flower of Gao Ling, Su Ying is weak but tough, and Liang Nuan is very cute, like a sister next door.

    Now it is the end of summer, although Liang Nuan is wearing a professional skirt, her face has some baby fat on her face, which makes passersby look like a child who steals adult clothes.

    When Liang Nuan saw Shen Chu, she only felt that she seemed a little different.

    At first glance, I thought that the other party was someone who was not easy to mess with, but I didn't expect that the other party's attitude towards her was quite friendly.