Chapter 4

Chapter 4 She and Yan Xi

    After painting, Shen Chu opened the scarf and posted a message on his star-chasing account.

    I have to say that both of them are the same rigorous, one account is used to update comics, one is used to chase stars, and the last one is used to eat melons.

    Shen Chu felt that the people who handled the mobile phone card were almost familiar with her.

    [Chu Tianba]: Xixi is really beautiful! I finished watching the twentieth episode in a second, looking forward to the next Princess Anyang! [Image]

    After posting, she put down her phone and went to take a shower. After she came out of the shower, Shen Chu glanced at her phone at random, only to find that her Weibo message had become 99+.

    Shouldn't he be scolded.

    Before Shen Chu could blow his hair, he quickly opened it and found that his Weibo was liked and commented by Yan Xi.

    Shen Chu: I suddenly feel that my life is complete!

    [Yan Xiaoxi]: Look what I found! Beautifully painted!

    [Maruko]: Catch Xixi, and by the way, praise the wife for being a goddess!

    [Sweet Potato]: @yanxiaoxi, wife!

    ...

    The comments below are basically praising Yan Xi, who was painted by Shen Chu. Occasionally, a few sunspots are jumping, but Shen Chu doesn't care.

    [Chu Tianba]: @杨小西, it's the beauty of the people that makes the paintings look so good. [Shy.jpg]

    Shen Chu's hands trembled a little because he was too excited.

    In her world, she has been following Yan Xi since her first play, and has continued to this day.

    It is to accompany her from being unknown to the present to gradually become known to people.

    Not only that, except for herself, no one knows how much motivation Yan Xi has brought her.

    It was Yan Xi who gave her light when she was in the dark.

    In her original world, Shen Chu grew up in an orphanage. Because of her good-natured personality, she was favored by the dean, which led to being excluded by others, and even some people couldn't bear to play tricks on her maliciously.

    She told the dean, but everyone else unified and said that she was the one who lied. Gradually, the dean also thought it was Shen Chu who was lying, and no longer believed her or cared about her.

    After this episode, Shen Chu was depressed a lot on weekdays. Aunt Dean didn't believe her, and even thought she was a liar child.

    She didn't understand why others treated her like this. After being bullied by older children again, she finally couldn't help sneaking out of the orphanage.

    Shen Chu was penniless, and his stomach kept protesting at her, but he had no money to buy food.

    When I go back, I have to suffer the tricks and cold eyes of those people. Although it is good to stay outside, there is no food to eat.

    Shen Chu didn't know why, but when she walked to the bridge, the breeze blew on her face, dispelling some troubles in her heart.

    At this moment, a little girl who was about three or four years older than her stuffed the candy in her pocket into her hand.