You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 5

Jake’s POV

After the bonfire, Tav fell asleep in my arms. I smiled as I watched her sleep and realised that I am falling in love with my best friend.

Seth’s POV

I tried to swallow the jealously that’s building up in my heart.

Seeing Tav in Jacob’s arm made me want to grimace. I am sure that nobody in the pack imprinted on Tav, which means I wouldn’t hurt any of my pack members for the fact that I am in love with her.

I thought I imprinted on Tav before, but unfortunately I didn’t. The only person who knew about this is, Sam. However, Sam didn’t seem too happy about it, almost as if he knew something but he couldn’t tell me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few weeks has went pass, and I still haven’t have the courage to tell Tav what I think. And each week, I watched Jake and Tav getting closer and closer. Even though Jake said he didn’t imprint o Tav, I have a feeling that he might be in love with Tav too...

Tav’s POV

The past weeks, Jake and I have been getting pretty close and I suffered to keep my feelings to myself. I really want to tell Jake how I feel. But, I am afraid, afraid that if I tell Jake, he will leave and I am left with nothing, not even a friend.

My ankle is all better now, I can start to walk properly, but Jake and Seth still fuss over it and won’t let me walk for too long. I am meeting Jake at the beach today; he said he got something important to tell me. I wondered what it is.

Jake’s POV

I planned to tell Tav what I think tonight, if...I can. I tried to tell her a couple of times before, but every time I stare into her wonderful brown eyes, I froze. Then, I would shrug it off and Tav would look at me weirdly.

You have to tell her tonight, Jacob Black.

I sighed.

Bella’s POV

Why wouldn’t Edward agree to turn me into a vampire? I hate the fact that I will continue to grow old while Edward stays the same ...forever.

My thoughts was interrupted by a phone call....from Edward

“Hello?” I said

Bella, I will come pick you up soon. I had to go hunting with Jasper first, is that alright with you?” came Edward soft, silky voice.

“Yes, sure.” I replied, although I’ve been with Edward for a long time now, his voice still sent shivers down my spine.

Okay, Goodbye Bella.”

“Bye.”

I don’t want to leave Edward, I don’t want to die. I couldn’t live without Edward and I don’t ever want to away from him.

I am going to make Edward changed his minds and turned me into one.

A tear rolled down my cheek. I hated it whenever I brought this subject up, Edward’s voice turned icy and cold. I hated arguing with him.

I will make him changed his mind. Even if I have to argue with him.

After a while, I heard a car driving into our driveway. Must be Edward.

I took a deep breath and open the door to greet Edward.

“Edward.” I whisper, blinking back the tears.

Bella?”

I fought to hold my tears.

“Bella? What’s wrong, tell me.” Edward looked at me with a worried look on his beautiful face.

I couldn’t hold my tears anymore. At the sound of Edward’s voice, he reminded me how much I truly loved him, I can’t leave him.

“Edward...” My voice came out unsteadily.

Edward titled his head and wait for me to continue.

“.........Promise me something, Edward.”

I will do anything for you, love. What is it?” he asked, concerned.

“Anything?” I asked again.

Silence.

Edward, who is starting to understand where I am going, froze and his handsome features are now cold and icy.

Bella...Anything but that...”

“But...but you said you would do anything for me, Edward. It’s not fair. I am growing older and older each day. I am going to leave you one day. Do you not care? I don’t want to age while you, all of you, Alice, Emmett, Jasper, Rosalie, Esme and Carlise stayed the same throughout the whole thing.” I was nearly yelling when I got to the end.

Edward and I stood there for several minutes without speaking,. Then, Edward started to shake his head.

“NO! Bella, you know that I will never let that happen to you.” His voice was cold and emotionless.

I was angry, angry at myself for being so weak. I hated to see Edward in pain, just to be near me.

I stopped and control my tears. I am going to change Edward’s mind today no matter what.

“Fine.” I said, my voice came out plain and cold, just like his.

I need time to think, a way that would change Edward’s mind.

“Edward, can you leave today? Please?” I asked with iciness in my voice.

Edward nodded and he swiftly left the room.

I had to act fast, once Alice realised that she couldn’t see my future, she will tell Edward. I would only have a short amount of time to get to la Push, over the border line. I jumped into my car and started the engine.

Hurry up!

I speed down the road that led to La Push.

Jacob... I have  to get to Jacob’s house.

I know I am probably the most selfish person in the world right now, going past the border means the Cullen’s and the pack might start a war. I am going to hurt everyone, and most importantly, I am going to hurt Jake... again. But, I have to do it, I have to change Edward’s mind.

I am sorry, Jake. I am sorry.

I picked my phone and ring Jake.