You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 10

Bella’s POV

Edward came. My heart aches as I turned around to leave him. But...I couldn’t help it; I had to get him to understand from my view.

“Bella?”

Ugh. What now? I am not exactly in the mood for questions.

I turned around but my anger melt once I saw Jake’s worried face.

I softened and replied.

“Yeah?”

“...If...you don’t know....I mean you don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to...but why did you leave Edward?”

Knew that was coming....

“I...”

Can’t tell Jake the real reason or he won’t let me stay...

“I...don’t want to talk about it.”

“Oh...okay.”

Jake’s POV

I got to admit that I felt a bit hurt that Bella won’t tell me what’s wrong. But, right now, all that’s matter is that she is here with me. With ME. Not with Edward-that leech.

I will never let Bella leave against her own will.

I can’t let Edward takes Bella away...again. I can’t stand another one, not by myself...I could hardly live the last time, at lease...

Tav is here for me....

Tav?! Oh no, I left her by herself. DAMN and after what I said too...

NONONO!!! How could I be so stupid? She helped you through so much, JACOB BLACK! And you dumped her like that on the beach.

AHHHH!

“Jake?”

Bella’s musical voice filled my head and all the thoughts about Tav went away in an instant.

“Yeah?”

“Let’s go to the beach.”

“Okay.” I smiled and walked to the beach with only one thing on my mind.

BELLA!

Seth’s POV

SETH. Sam’s angry voice came up.

Yes, Sam?

GO FIND JACOB NOW, HE HAD BEEN MISSING PATROL FOR A FEW DAYS NOW.

A new voice joined us and it was Jared.

Sam, Cullen guy been across the boundary.

WHY?

Umm...Bella is with...Jake

AGAIN?

This time, it was both of us screaming at Jared.

Umm...Yeah

DAMN THAT VAMPIRE LOVER!