You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 17

Seth's POV

It was painful to see Tav with Jake. Yet, what can I do? I wasn't the one that imprinted on Tavia. I shouldn't be able to have any feelings towards her. Not on my best friend's imprint anyway.

I groaned as I recall yesterday's memory.

"Shut up. They are asleep." Quil shushed as Embry and he carried Jake back into his house. Paul quietly followed behind with Tav in his arms.

"Where do we put them?" Embry questioned as Billy came into view and made his way over to us.

"Embry? I see you brought Jake back and Tav too. Are they alright?" Billy asked with concern.

"They are fine, Billy. Jake crushed some ribs on his right side and Tav's back is badly bruised but really other than that, they were pretty lucky." Paul replied, shaking his head.

"Be careful then."

Billy gave us a small nod and left us alone.

"Jake is really heavy, let's just hurry up and drops him somewhere." Embry complained as he tried to lift Jake back up again. Quil frowned at him but helped Embry placed Jake on the couch anyway. Paul then gently put Tav next to Jake.

I was filled with jealously and was trying hard to swallow it down, "Should we put Tav somewhere else? I mean Jacob took all the space..." I suggested, staring at the two.

"Who cares? Tav is Jacob's imprint; she wouldn't mind getting squashed by the love of her life, would she?" Quil sniggered, watching them with wide eyes.

I clenched my fists and growled quietly to myself.

"Let's go now, I am hungry!" Embry whined.

"You are always hungry." Quil commented, smacking Embry lightly on the head.

Paul chuckled and rushed us out the door.

The guys started to walk home and I turned to give a last glance at Tav as Jake slide his arms around her waist naturally.

I sighed and closed the door.

Has Tav really forgiven Jake for he did?

Will I ever stand a chance?

Even against the power of imprint?

No way, Seth. Not a chance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, it's late and so short...Life is very busy at the moment. Hope you understand.

So, just wondering...do you like Seth or Jake better?? Anyway thanks for reading!  Please vote! :):)