You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 21

Jacob's POV

I rushed to the beach as fast as I could.

Panic filled my chest as I get closer and closer to the beach.

I ran onto the soft sand and was busy searching for Tav. I looked out to the ocean.

No Tav.

Where else would she be? First Beach is a special place for both of us, whenever we are feeling down, this is the place we go.

Together...

I turned around and was about to go when I felt the need to turn around.

Almost like the imprinting force is pulling me towards the cliffs.

I decide to trust my instinct and moved slowly up the cliffs...

Tav's POV

Okay...You can do this again without Jacob, Right?

I sighed and stepped back a little.

Come on, Tavia Anderson Lahote. You can do it!

I let out a frustrating yell.

I took another deep breath and step closer to the edge again.

Alright, you are going to jump this time, Tav!

Just as I was about to jump, I felt a pair of warm and protective arms slide around my waist and held me securely.

"It's alright, I've got your back." A familiar husky voice whispered next to my ear.

"J-Jake?" I stammered, aware of my heart that is pumping way too fast.

I felt his arms tightened around me as he softly whispered, "Ready?".

I gave a small nod.

"One, two, THREE!"

We jumped off and floated back up to the surface in seconds. The whole time, I felt safely secured in Jake's muscular arms,

"TAVIA!" Jake yelled, and tackled me with a bear hug.

"Jake." I said softly.

"Don't go running away from me next time; you scared me half to death. Jake stares at me for a while before softening his eyes.

He sighed.

"You know whatever you saw back there, it's not...what you think it is...You need to know that you are the only one I love and ever need in my life. Tavia, you are my imprint. I wouldn't have eyes for any other girls, only you." Jake rushed out.

I blinked and looked up at him.

"Jake..." I began, but was cut off by a pair of warm and soft lips.

Soon, I found myself lost in a world with only Jake and me...

Together...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jake's POV

I wrapped my arms around Tav, enjoying the bubbly sensation building up inside.

"Tav." I mumbled gently in her ears.

"Yeah?" An angel-like's voice replied.

"I love you." I smiled, lifting Tav's head to see her reaction.

Tav's POV

"Tav."

"Yeah" I answered,taking in the forest-like scent of Jacob.

"I love you."

I felt a hand lifting my head up.

I look up and saw the most beautiful face I ever laid my eyes on.

"Jake." I breathed out.

I stared at Jacob's warm chocolate brown eyes and blushed.

I buried my head in Jake's chest from the over-whelming love and passion that was held in his eyes.

Jake chuckled lightly and brought my head up again.

He lowered his head and placed his lips lightly on mine.

I returned the kiss and felt Jake smirking.

I blushed harder and lower my head.

"You are blushing quite often now, aren't you?" Jake said, grinning.

I lifted my head up a little, and looked away.

"N-no." I said, trying hard not to go red in the face.

Tavia, you are blushing too much...

I groaned quietly to myself and walked a little faster to calm myself down.

Jake's POV

I watched Tav as she moved faster to get away from me.

I laughed again and moved up next to her.

"Tavia!"

"What?" Tav asked, glancing over at me.

"I'll race you home!" I yelled, having a head start already.

"Hey!" I heard Tav's distance response.

Tav's POV

Before I was a shape shifter, it would be impossible for me to beat Jake in running.

But now that, I am one. Everything changed. Speed is what I'm all about.

I ran past Jake with ease, and turned around to give him a small wave and continued on my way to the Black's house.

Then, I heard Jake moaning quietly from pain. 

Did he hurt himself?

Worrying, I quickly ran back to Jacob and kneed next to him.

"Jake? You okay? What did you do? How did you manage to hurt yourself when you are a shape shifter?" I rushed out, searching for any injuries.

Suddenly, I felt a warm touch on my hands and the next thing I know, he has caught mine within his large, protective ones.

"Who said I hurt myself?" Jake's husky voice answered.

"But-?" I started.

"That moan was because you rushed past me in seconds. But, I guess I can beat you again now." He said, smugly.

"Hey! You cheater." I said, getting up from my knees.

Jacob jumped up and laughed.

I felt myself getting swift off the ground and was held bridal-style in Jacob's protective arms instead.

"Don't worry I will bring you home safety." He said, and placed another sweet and passionate kiss on my lips. I can't help but smile. 

I tightened my arms around his neck and whispered five loving words softly into his ears.

"I love you, Jacob Black."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The end! I hope you enjoyed my story and thank you for reading and voting.