You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 9

Tav's POV

He turned his head and I stared into his chocolate brown eyes.

Almost like Jacob’s...

Seth turned his head away and I caught a bit of his thoughts.

He...is...angry? That I compared him to Jake?

Seth? I am sorry.

No, it’s okay. I am sorry.

There was silence and we knew that Sam had already phased back.

Look, Tav....I know...it’ sounds weird, but....you can tell me anything...

...Um....well, you really want to know?

If...it concerns you, then yes...

...okay....

So then Seth and I spent the whole night, seeing my memories about all the things Jake and I had shared. Then, I even told him about the heartbreak and how I feel about all these.

By morning, I felt better and closer to Seth.

Thanks, Seth.

No problem, Tav.

I feel better now...

Good.

We phased back and went to Emily for some breakfast.

“Hey, Em.”

“Hey, Tav. Hey, Seth. How was last night?”

“Um...fine.”

Emily nodded and handed Seth and me a plate of food each.ach plate was filled with food, lots of it...

“Um, wow.”

Seth looked at me and laughed.

“Trust me, you will eat it all.”

“Well, I am kinda of hungry...”

It turned out that I finished the whole plate of food.

“Emily, thank you. That was delicious.”

“That’s okay. Would you like to some more?”

“No thank you.”

“How about you, Seth?”

“Yes, please.”

Seth handed his plate to Emily and she returned with it full...again.

Just then, Sam came in the room and gave Emily a passionate kiss. It was filled with love and passion.

I wondered if I would ever imprint on any one? Or if someone...will imprint on me?

“Tav, you stay here with Emily today. So you can have a rest and starts patrol tomorrow. Seth, hurry up and go.” Sam ordered.

“I am coming, I am coming.” Seth said as he tried to swallow his food.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam and Seth went out to meet with Embry and Quil, and Emily and I decided to make lunch for the guys.