You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 6

Jake’s POV

I arrived at the beach and saw Tav already there.

Calm down, Jacob. Slowly. You can do it. You have to.

My heart was beating so loud that I could hardly hear anything else.

“Hey, Jake”

“...Hi...Tav.” I muttered.

What a great start...

Tav looked at me in the eyes for a moment, then turned away to watch the waves.

COME ON, Jake.

I sat down next to Tav and quickly grabbed her hands.

“Tav...” I started; I took a deep breath and waited for her reactions.

“Jake?’ Tav gave me a questioning look but didn’t pull her hands away. I took that as a good sign.

Tav’s POV

“Tav...”

I felt his hands grabbing onto mine; I turned away from the waves and gave Jake a questioning look. I didn’t pull my hands away from his, because I loved that way his hands grip firmly on to mine.

I waited for him to continue.

“Um...I...”

“What is it, Jake? Tell me.”

He sighed heavily.

“Promise me you won’t run away, screaming.”

“I promise.”

What does Jake wants to tell me, he seems very nervous.

His grip on my hands tightens and he turned his head towards me.

Jake looked at me in the eyes.

“...I ...Tav...I...” He said.

I waited for him to continue.

I love you, Tav.” He rushed out and his hands are now tightly held onto mine.

I was shocked. Is Jake joking around with me? Does he really means it?

I stared into his eyes; it was filled with love and passion.

“Um...You are not joking, Jake? I mean...Do you really mean what you just said?” I stumbled over the words.

“Tav, I mean every single word I said, I love you, I am in love with you, Tav.” Jake blurred.

“Jacob Black, do you honestly mean every word you are saying right now?” I asked in almost a whisper.

From his eyes, I knew that he was not joking but I also knew that he didn’t say he imprinted on me.

 Meaning that one day, I will get my heart broken, just like Leah did. I knew that I would get badly hurt if Jake ever leaves me for his imprint, but right now, I was too happy to think clearly.

“Tavia Andersons, I swear that I mean every word I said.” Jake said to me sincerely.

“Promise me you won’t ever leave me, Jake.”

I knew that he would leave me one day but right now, my dream came true, but I knew that one day I will be woken from this dream. It’s just a matter of time...

Jake’s POV

I wiped Tav’s tear away and gave her a gentle kiss.

“I promise I won’t ever leave you, Tav.”

Tav smiled and kissed me back.

Then, my phone rang.

I answered the call and was surprised to hear... her voice.

“Bella?”

My heart raced at her voice.

Is it really Bella? No, it couldn’t be. Could it?

“Hi, Jake. I am coming to your house now. Talk to you later.’

It is Bella.

Bella...

She is coming to my house? I have to go see her. NOW.

I turned around and said to Tav,

“Sorry, Tav. I got to go. Bella needs me.”

And, with that, I ran as fast as I could to my house. With only one thing on my mind.

Bella...

Tav’s POV

“Bella?”

Shock was sent through me in a millisecond.

No, this couldn’t be. NO!

“Sorry, Tav. I got to go. Bella needs me.”

I just had Jake for a few second and now someone came and spoiled it all. And to make it worst, it’s not an imprint that took Jake away from me. It’s Bella...AGAIN.

The world can’t be so cruel to me. Jake just said he won’t leave me and that he loved me. Now, just a  call from Bella sent him miles away from me.

I watched Jake ran back to his house and I was left alone at the beach.

I sat there for hours, trying to control my tears.

STOP IT, TAV! You knew right from the start, that someday, you are going to get hurt. It was your own stupid fault that you felt in love with somebody you shouldn’t. You knew you shouldn’t be in love with Jake. He would hurt you and now it happened.

Suddenly, the sky started to pour with rain.

Great, just like how I am feeling inside. Just great.

I sat there, letting the rain soak me.

Jake...

“TAV!”

Hoping it’s Jacob, I turned around and saw...

................... :D .................. Hope you liked it. Please vote and comment.