You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 16

Tavia's POV

“Tav...”

I looked up to meet the wary smile Jake had on his face.

“Tav...Don’t worry about me. I am fine...as long as you are too.” He said and gently touched my hands.

“Jake...” I muttered and grabbed his hands in concerns. “How badly are you hurt?”

“I...um...not too badly...I felt better once I saw you...Plus you are sitting next to me now, this can’t get any better.” Jacob replied, watching me. “How are you? Your injuries healing up? Is your back alright? Does your head hurt too much?”

I laughed quietly as he shot out questions about my health. Hearing Jacob worrying about me made me feel at peace and eased my pain easily.

“Jacob.” I mumbled as I stroke his face lovingly, “I am fine...just a little pain. How about you? Does your shoulder hurt?”

Jacob stared at me intensely and his eyes were filled with so much love and care, it was almost as if the world had disappeared and only Jacob and I were here.

He was just about to reply when...someone from the pack started sniggering. I turned around and saw Embry and Quil trying to hide their grin.

All the rest of the pack was smiling happily too, well, except for one, Seth. I frowned but turned my focus back on Embry and Quil.

“Tavia, how is your back? And your head? Are you okay? Shall I kiss it better?” Quil mocked and Embry cracked up laughing.

“Oh Jacob! I am totally fine but how about you? Is your shoulder alright? Maybe I should kiss it better!” Embry continued and this time Jared and Paul joined in and start laughing with the boys.

I turned back to Jake and sighed.

“Boys...” I said, shaking my head.

“What’s wrong with them?” Jacob asked me, a mischievous smile tugging on the side of his mouth.

“Nothing.” I said as Jake kissed me softly on the lips and brought me away from the world.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jacob’s POV

The kiss I shared with Tav was...magical, I couldn’t express the feeling and how right it felt to collided Tav’s lips with mine. It was almost as if that empty hole of me has now been filled with Tav’s love and care.

I felt that my life was finally completed; having Tavia in my life was the best thing that had ever happened to me. Everything about her was perfect, her warm brown eyes, her silky black hair and most of all, her soft lips. The way her lips touched mine, it was slow but sweet.

I really hope that Tav has forgiven me and I knew what I did hurt her. I will try my hardest to earn her trust again. I will show her that Bella is nothing to me now...except a friend. But really, through my eyes, any other girls compared to Tav, was nothing, total zero. I will prove it to Tavia that I will never ever break her heart again and I will mend the broken pieces from her heart with my real love. I am willing to do anything that Tavia wants.

And, hopefully, that will be good enough...

Tav’s POV

I was awoken by the extreme heat. I noticed that my body temperature was higher than usual...Not that my usual temperature was ever normal, but...this was too hot, even for a wolf.

I tried to sit up but found it difficult. The pain in my legs was starting to come back. I let out a small moan and tried once more to push away the pair of warm hands that were tightly secured around my waist.

I turned to see a sleeping Jacob with his right side all bandaged up. He was snoring slightly and I pushed him on his left shoulder slightly, hoping that would wake him up.

“Jake! Wake up!” I whispered quietly, giving him another gentle push.

Jake didn’t even budge.

“JAKE!” I yelled, louder this time.

He gave a small groan and I growled in irritations.

“JACOB BLACK! WAKE UP AND GETS YOUR HANDS OFF ME SO I CAN GO!” I shouted as loud as I could. Jacob finally woke and let his hands go quickly. He sat up and rubbed his neck nervously.

“Sorry, Tav. I didn’t mean to...” He started.

Just then, Billy came in.

“Good morning, Tav. I see you finally got Jacob awake.” He said with a smile.

“Oh sorry, Billy. Did I wake you too? I am sorry, it was...just...Jacob wouldn’t move and I couldn’t get out.” I said, a bit ashamed at myself for waking Billy.

“Don’t worry about it, Tav. I was already awake. I will go make breakfast for you two now, shouldn’t I.” He said kindly as he left Jake and I alone.

“...Tav...I...” Jacob tried to start again, but I stopped him.

“Don’t worry Jake. I just yelled at you so you would wake up.” I mumbled tiredly and gave him a small smile as I tried to get up to go to the bathroom.

But my legs failed me and I could feel myself falling to the ground. I braced myself for the hard floor but was surprised when I landed in a pair of warm and strong arms.

I looked up and saw a grinning Jake.

“Um...Thanks.” I muttered and stood up again, but this time, I was pulled back into Jake’s comforting arms by a warm hand.

“Tav...” Jake said and stared into my eyes.

“Yes?” I grumbled, getting a little impatience.

“I just want you to know...that I will always be behind you and I will always be here for you whenever you need me.” He beamed and helped me up slowly.

As I walked towards the bathroom, my impatience was replaced with love and passion. Emotions that I thought I would never be able to experience again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you like this chapter? I hope you enjoyed it! :D Please vote.