You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 12

Tav's POV

Just then, I heard a noise outside my window, I walked over and saw...

A REDHEAD...

I took a sniff of the air and nearly choked on the sticky sweet scent.

A BLOODSUKER! Damn it...What should I do? Who is she anyway???

Should I tell the guys, but they would've smelt her too?!

Just then, Seth burst into my room.

"TAV! YOU ARE OKAY!" he rushed towards me and crushed me in a hug.

"Seth...OH!Right, Seth, a redhead...was outside my room, she's a bloodsucker...!" I said.

Seth, who is still hugging me, stopped and looked at me, almost shock. "Oh, wait...you haven't met her yet...Right, pack meeting!"

He carried me downstairs and I tried to wriggle free and walked down by myself. But, his grip on me was so tight...

I sighed and let him carried me until he placed me gently on the sofa.

To my surprise, nearly everyone is here except for Jared, Embry and of course...Jacob. Sam was standing near Emily and instantly saw us coming in.

"Ok, Tav...Everyone here knows about Victoria, she is the redhead you just saw." Sam stopped and let that sink in.

"Victoria..." I whispered to myself and recall everything that Jacob told me when Bella wasn't there.

Jake sighed and placed himself on my bed.

"Why the long face, Mr Black?" I asked.

"Patrols...The redhead was back again, but left after we chased her back to Canada." He said. "Sam has been putting us on extra shift each day, making sure she is not coming back."

"What's...the red head's name?" I questioned, glad to found out more about what's going on, yet, scared that Jacob and Paul and the pack will get hurt.

He sighed once more and put his head on my pillow.

"...Victoria..."

Then, he turned around and starts to make snoring noises on my bed.

"Oh... HEY! JACOB! GET OFF MY BED!!!" I yelled and tried to push him off my bed.

He laughed and turned around, causing me to fell in his torso.

Jake wasn't wearing a shirt, I turned around to hide my blush.

He smirked and positioned me so I was sitting on his laps.

I blushed even more...

I had to blink a couple of time to make sure the tears didn't rush out.

"Are you okay, Tav?"

I looked up and saw Seth's worried face.

I faked a grin and gave him a small smile.

"I am fine."

Seth gave me a nod and turned back to Sam.

Sam gave us extra shifts and told Seth and I to change and join Jared and Embry.

"Sam, are you sure Tav should come... I mean it's Victoria, she is dangerous. Maybe Quil can come instead." Seth asked.

"No, no. I will do fine, Seth. I am a wolf too now, not a weak human. I can do what you can do, maybe even better! So, I AM COMING!" I said to both Sam and Seth.