You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 7

Tavia's POV

“TAV!”

Hoping it’s Jacob, I turned around and saw...

The worried look of Seth.

“TAV! What the hell are you doing in the rain?” He yelled, “ I was so wor-“

He stopped because he noticed my tears-stained face. He didn’t ask or say anymore and pull me into his warm arms.

I sobbed uncontrollably into Seth’s chest and he rocked me in his arms back and forth slowly until he lifted my head up and whispers reassuringly, “Tav, you ready to head back to your house?”

I gave him a small nod. He lifted me up and brought me to his car.

Seth put the seatbelt around me, he put his hand on my forehand and his eyebrows frowned.

“Tav, you are hot.”

I gave him a weird look.

“No, as in temperature. I mean that too.... but I mean temperature...” he blushed as he tried to explain.

“Hot? Comparing to your temperature?”

He nodded nervously.

I gasped.

“Let’s bring you to Sam’s house.”

Seth said as he hopped into the car and sped away.

Seth’s POV

It broke my heart to see Tav alone and crying on the beach. I swear I will kill the person that made her cry. But, now I’ve got more important things to take care of.

Tav’s temperature is rinsing to nearly as high as mine. Is she about to phase soon? I have to get her to Sam’s as fast as I can.

Tav’s POV

I feel the pain as my body burns up. I let out a moan.

“AHH!”

I cried out in pain. I took deep breath and tried to hold still.

“SETH? HELP ME!” I yelled.

I started to shake uncontrollably.

“The pain, MAKE IT STOP!” I screamed before my world went blank.

Seth’s POV

“TAV! TAV?” I shouted.

Damn, Tav is out. I had to get her to Sam’s.

My heart was racing as I watched Tav in pain.

This is even worse than my phasing...I’d rather me being in pain than watches Tav suffers.

I stopped the car outside Sam’s and brought Tav in the house. “SAM! PAUL!” I yelled, hoping Sam is in the house, or Paul or somebody. Sam rushed out the door with Emily by his side. “Seth? What happened?” Emily asked in her motherly tone. Sam looked worried.

“I...She is about...to phase.” I said, not sure what to do.

“Bring her to the back, then get Paul.” Sam commanded.

I lay Tav gently on the grass and left to find Paul.

Hang in there, Tav. I’ll be right back.

Jacob’s POV

“Bella?” I yelled, searching around the house. “Bella?”

“Jake.”

I looked around the corner and saw Bella in the shed.

“Bella!” I said, relieved that she really is here. I ran up to her and pull her into a hug. “Bella! I miss you.”

Bella stiffened for a bit and relaxed.

“I... miss you too, Jake” she muttered softly.

“What are you doing here?” I asked, happy that she came.

“Umm...To... visit you?” she said and smile weakly.

“Your leech- I mean Cullen guy lets you?”

She shrugged. “Yeah”

Bella. I can’t believe she is here again.

Tav’s POV

I felt the fire burning up in my body. Sweats were pouring out and my head was spinning in pain. I moaned loudly as I felt the fire burn again. I opened my eyes and saw Sam’s worried face.

“TAV!” I heard someone yelled. “Paul...” Imumbled weakly.  “Tav? How are you feeling?” Paul asked worriedly.

“Like a bonfire” I said.

Seth came sat next to me and held my hand supportingly. I gave him a weak smile.

“Tav.” Sam said. “You might be phasing in the next hour.” Seth squeezed my hand and I looked at him worriedly.

“Don’t worry, you will do fine.”

“Okay...”

Before I know it, the whole pack arrived, that is...without Jacob. I whined.

“You okay, sis?”

“Not really...”

Paul looked at me reassuringly.

Then before I know it,  I started to shake uncontrollably.

The last thing I heard was Sam yelling, “Paul, Jared. Bring Tav outside. NOW!”

Please vote! Hope you like it. :D