You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 18

• इन्हें समर्पित: sammysambam

Tav’s POV

As the week past slowly, the bruise on my back had disappeared, my head didn’t hurt anymore and my legs are back to normal. Jacob’s right side is also healing up nicely too. Thanks to our fast werewolf healing skills.

I had spent the whole week at the Black’s and since Paul is always here to see Rachel, he would check up on me every so often.

Thanks to Billy, I don’t have to sleep on the couch anymore. He has kindly let me stayed in Rebecca’s old room. Jacob’s house feels so cosy and comfortable. I feel safe and protected when I am in the Black’s residence.

“Tavia?” A voice called out to me from behind.

I turned around.

“Yes, Billy?”

“Could you please get some groceries for me? Food is almost gone, since you and Jacob eat so much.” Billy chuckled lightly.

I blush a little.

True, I might eat a lot, but compare to Jacob, I hardly eat anything. However, Jacob and I did clear up most of the food in the house. Well, it was hard not to...

“Sure thing. What do you want me to get?” I asked.

“Here.” Billy said as he handed me the list. “Where’s Jake? He should come with you.”

“No, no. It’s fine, beside he is still asleep.” I said in a hurry.

“Alright then. Be careful.” Billy warned me with a smile.

“Thanks, I’ll be back soon.” I said as I head toward the door.

“Oh. One more thing, Tavia. I will be at Sue’s place today and I will be staying for dinner.” He said, “You kids take care of yourselves.”

“No problem, Billy. You have fun.” I said as I stepped out the door.

Jacob’s POV

I groan as my alarm clock went off. I grabbed the alarm clock from the table and throw it to the floor, stopping the annoying noise right away.

I sighed.
Waking up in the morning is certainly not one of my favourite things to do.

I adjust myself to a sitting position and ruffled my hair.

I groan again to myself as I made my way to the shower.

Tav’s POV

Carrots.

I searched for the last item on the list and moved towards to the cashier.

What should I make tonight for dinner? Or, should we just go to Sam’s?

I paid for the groceries and walk slowly back to the car.

Go to Sam’s, we’ve been missing out on Emily’s cooking for a week now. Besides, I am sure Emily can cook better than me.

I nodded to myself as I placed the groceries at the back of the car.

Jacob’s POV

I changed into a new pair of shorts then I wandered over to the kitchen.

“Tav?” I yelled, wondering where she is.

I rushed to Rebecca’s old room and looked inside.

No one.

“TAV?” I shouted, panic rising in my chest.

I went back to the living room after checking every other room in the house. And that’s when I noticed a note from Dad on the coffee table.

Son,

Tavia went to get the groceries for me and I will not be back for dinner tonight. I will be at the Clearwater’s’. Take care of Tav.

Billy

Damn. Why didn’t Tav asked me to go with her? She might be a shape-shifter but that doesn’t mean she won’t get hurt. I should go look for her. It’s dangerous for her to be out there by herself.

Aren’t you a bit overprotective?

A sudden voice asked me in my head.

NO. I am just concern about my imprint.

She is a tough girl. And YOU know that perfectly well, Jacob Black. And, what’s worst, she might get angry at you for being so overly protective. You can't have Tav beening angry at you again!

I reconsider that for a few sec and a knock at door interrupted my thoughts....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, I didn't have time to edit it...So, it's a bit of a rough job.Thanks for reading. Please vote! :)

Oh and this is ending soon...:(

You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें