You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 15

Tav's POV

I opened my eyes to total darkness. I blinked a couple of times and reached up to touched my eyes. And, suddenly pain struck me in my head, my legs and my back. I flashed my eyes open and was greeted by some very bright lights.

"Ouch..." I mumbled and closed my eyes.

Darkness greeted me again and pain was everywhere. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't move. I wanted to yell out for help, but I couldn't. Something was blocking me. I needed help, somene who can take away the pain instantly. This pain was too much for me, too much for anyone.

I moaned loudly and suddenly I felt a cold freezing hand on my forehead, and that took the pain away a little, not much, but enough for now...

"Tavia? How are you feeling?" A sweetening sticky voice called out to me. Although, my pain felt better slowly under the cold pressure, the instant my nose detected the smell of a vampire, my body tensed up and was on full alert.

I jumped up and opened my eyes to see the two Cullen's. I recognize Edward and a vampire with blond hair.

Who's he? Wait...don't tell me...I should know...Is he Doctor Cullen?

I looked at Edward and saw him nod. I turned to Doctor Cullen and gave him a small smile.

"Sorry. Werewolf senses." I said, apologising.

"Of course, Tavia. Don't worry about it." He replied politely.

I was quite curious about the way they called me by my full name. Personally, I preferred Tav. But, I was not going say anything, considering the fact that I was in a house with a bunch of vampires. I caught a slight smile on Edward's lips. I stared ta him.

Hmmm...I don't like him reading my mind...

Again, the smug smile on Edward's face widened.

Suddenly, the memory of the fight with the newborns came rushing back to me and I stumbled back onto the hospital-like bed that I was just on a while ago.

Pain hit me again, as my body came to a rough landing on the bed.

"Where's the pack? How are they? Did anyone get hurt? How's Paul? How about Seth? And Leah? Did Jac-"

I paused.

Jacob, how's Jake? He was the one that saved me, he was the one that came and stood before me...Jake...I really hope he didn't get hurt.

There was another amusement look on Edward's face. I looked away and crossed my arms across my chest.

Humph. Well, Mr Cullen, I am glad I am entertaining to you!

He opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by a loud bang at the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"TAV? Tav, you are okay! You are still alive!" A voice yelled as he burst through the door.

I looked up and saw.....Paul.

I hid my disappointment and gave him a weak smile.

"Of course I am alive, why wouldn't I be?" I said as he crushed me into a bear hug.

"Ouch, Paul. Gentle."

Paul quickly back  away and gave me a sheepish grin, "Sorry, Tav. I miss you, we thought you might...well...you know...but you didn't!"

My eyes widen in shock.

I was going to die, I was that weak??

Edward turned to look at me and gave a slight nod. However, Carlisle replied instead, "Yes, Tavia. For some of the times, you were very weak and we almost  thought we were going to lose you, but then...the pack came in and talked to you one by one and well...I guess that help you pulled through."

One by one? Does that means Jake was with me?

I sneak a look at Edward, hoping he would answer my questions.  Though, he had yet, another amusing smile tugging on his lips but he nodded again anyway as my reply.

Stop smirking. It's  not funny...How is Jake? Is he hurt?

"Paul, how's Jake? Is anyone else hurt? How about Seth?" I asked in a hurry and I managed to get up and started limping over to the door. Paul walked over to me and pick me up.

"No walking for you, Miss Tavia." He said as he started speeding down the stairs. "No one is in any major danger due to the fast healing ability...Seth hurted his right arm and Jared broke his left foot but they are both healing very quickly...except..."

"Except what?" I asked, heart pumping.

Please don't be Jake. Please don't be Jake.

"Except...maybe you should see it for yourself." He said as he placed me down on a chair and wheeled me to the pack. They were all crowding around the sofa. But the question was who is on the sofa?

I ticked the names off from the people in the pack mentally as I observed the ones that's there.

One is missing....

"JACOB BLACK? Don't tell me you are hurt. Please don't." I said, holding back my tears.

The pack moved away and finally I could see those I found my eyes locking tightly to his and was moving closer. Closer to Jake. I stumbled over and sat on the sofa he was lying on.Once I saw Jake's emotionless body and his right side bandaged, a part of me broke inside.

"Jake? Are you o-?" I asked, but broke down in tears before I could finish.

"Tav..."

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:D Please vote!! Thanks for reading.