Chapter 12 - A True Keisei Link.

Now finally getting the feeling back in my nuts, I sprung up from the ground, and raised my Katana up at Kei.

"Not much for kicking, huh?" I muttered to myself, having no clue that Strikers had such capabilities. Not only do they use their Soccer Balls for mid and long ranged offense, they can be brutal close rangers, too? Topping it off with the speed and quickness increase, it's not that bad of a Class.

"Can't take one kick to the spinal cord, huh?" Kei asked, holding out his hand, which magically summoned his Soccer Ball.

"Okay, lemme get a bit more serious... Before you start thinking you're actually gonna win this." I gloated, running straight at him with my Sword surging with dark energy.

"Not so fast!" Lee blocked my advance with his Battle cleats, struggling with my Katana's Blade. I back flipped and entered a newly formed Dark Portal, ending up right behind the unsuspecting Kei...

"Here I come!" I shouted, only feet away from his body.

"Kei!" Yuu formed a glowing shield around Kei, so my attack dealt no damage. Using my Hidden Blade, I shot it at the nearby Ice Pillars, rappelling up to the top of one of them. Yuri appeared beside me almost out of breath.

"Splitting up... Bad idea." She told me.

"Yeah, I had a feeling it was gonna bite us on the ass." I replied with a grin.

"~Lee, you ready?"

"Yeah. Let's do this!"

Now readers... This is when the Title of the Chapter comes in to play...

"STRIKER'S TRUE KEISEI!!!" We looked down to see two giant amounts of Aura burst into the air. Not only are the two fuckers going Super Saiyan, Kei's glowing Soccer Balls started floating in mid air on it's own. That's creepy in it's own right...

"True Keisei, not good," Yuri said and looked at me, "We have to Link up. Now."

"I was thinking the same thing... Keisei!!"

After forming the Keisei, the temperature dropped a bit... I've never tried any Keisei technique with Yuri, but from what happened next, it definitely could've been something that we should've practiced on doing...

I turned to see Yuri, out of no where, no games, just groping the mess out her left breast...

"Whut.... The.... Fuuuuuuuck....???" I whispered to myself, knowing that something had to be wrong if she's doing something as random as this. She winced in pain and closed her eyes tightly.

"Uhhhhhhh... Yuri?" I tried to calm down a bit, and make sure the Keisei Link didn't break, "You alright?"

"I'm--... I'm fine..." She stuttered out the most boldest lie I ever heard a female say to me.

"Don't give me that, something's up." I proclaimed, deciding to go with my gut feeling that something was, in fact, up.

Yuri slowly opened her eyes, and both revealed light silver irises. They're usually colored light blue.

"Can't hold... It in...-" Giant shards of Ice started shooting out from her body, but strangely enough, it didn't seem to come from her Class... And the temperature finally dropped to the point where giving a fuck was definitely in order.

*Could you do me a solid and watch over her me...? Think of it as you inheriting my fatherly will...*

Zero's words rung through my head like a bell, as Yuri started to break down like she was staring down frozen death himself.

I quickly put my hand on her surprisingly not sheering cold shoulder, and she came to her senses...