Chapter 13 - Class Switch-Up...

"Old man... Your ass is mine!"

"That's just plain dirty, Shin-Ju..."

"S-shut up! That's not what I meant and you know that!!"

"Yeah yeah, can't we jus' beat da livin' demons outta eachotha' now?!?"

"... My thoughts exactly."

"Damn right, bring it!!"

~ Flash Back ~

"Now, where did those three go...?" I whispered, already running into Michi and Lance instead.

"Who, the Players you just beat? They left while arguing about something." Michi replied. Dammit!!! I only had a chance to add that Yuu girl to my friends list...

"How am I gonna get it now...?!?" I shouted out with frustration.

"Get what?" Yuri asked, finally breaking her silence.

"The Striker Class!" I shouted out.

"~The Striker Class, you say?" Turning around to answer the stranger's question, I noticed that the strange man had on a clean and eccentric conductor's suit on, with a pretty tall hat on. He must have some kind of musical-inspired Class.

"Y-yeah, willing to trade for it? I gotta Sword!" I pulled out The Sword of Nergal. At first, I glanced at Lance, and he gave me the face of savage approval. The musician twisted his thin, slick soul patch and shook his head.

"To be honest, my boy, it'd wouldn't be a shame if I simply gave you the Striker Class, since it's not that rare to begin with. That blade on the other hand is worth a profound amount of Lost Crystalz." He explained, looking around in his inventory.

"Alright, I have a different proposition for you. I'll give you the Striker Class, 2,000 Lost Crystalz, and four Rare and Random Boxes for that Sword." He proposed, as my HUD screen popped up. I immediately accepted the offer, since Lost Crystalz on this game is used to pay for the special stuff. The regular currency is a gold, silver, and bronze coin system.

The deal was made, and he was now holding my Katana like it was covered in shit. I guess Swords aren't his forte.

"I'm sure Law would like this more than I would." He said to himself, turning around and beginning to walk away.

"Wait, hold on! You have to be a high level to be this nice to a low leveled Newbie. Who are you?" I asked.

"Being helpful is part of a Hacker's job in my book. My name is Knoxillion McMarrix, but my colleagues call me Knox, for short."

......

It took me way too long to realize this is who Diaga was talking about...

"...  \( '°  Д'°)/  WHAAAAAT?!?" I blurted out. Quickly turning to the others to confirm this, the only person I saw behind me was Yuri... Where did those two run off to??? Well, they probably disappeared, going to their next fight without warning.

Having only Yuri to confirm this, I was confused when I saw that her head was covered by a strange helmet that was most likely in her inventory... It's an ugly one at that, and it looks like she can't even see out it.

{ಠ益ಠ} Kinda looked like this...

"I suppose you've heard of me before." He said nonchalantly. I grabbed onto my twisted up Hacker cloth.

"You saw this, didn't you?" I questioned, and he simply nodded.