Chapter 17 - Last Entry, In A Lost Room.

"So, let me get this straight... My mom's a Demon, and my father just decided not to tell me...? Well then," (I think I started making an ugly face when saying this,) "... Does that make me a Demi-Demon, or somethin'?" I questioned.

"Sorta like that..." Trayd replied with a laugh. He suddenly coughed and cleared his throat.

"When Demons give birth to humans, they're given the option of suppressing that child's Demonic power, shutting off their Aura completely, or, allowing them to possess the phenomenal powers they would naturally, demonically, have." He went on.

"~I'm the only one besides Boss Sen-Nya who knows about your case, Katsu-Nya. Because Shiki-Meow told me Nya!"

... The fuck is Shiki-Meow...?!?

"Shiki? Who's that, Yon?" I asked.

"Obviously... Your mother." Yuri finally spoke up, barely as always.

Now I'm at the point where I have to choose wether to believe all of this shit or not...

For starters, I never trusted Yon. Like, ever. Her eyes are always closed, and she acts too bright and cheery, making anyone who knows her forget that she's a grown ass woman... Plus she's the most clever person I've met in the Banme, besides the Doc of course... And to top it all off, she's a fucking cat!

Trayd on the other hand looks like the type of person who never wastes his time lying to anyone.

All in all, Yuri seems to be buying it, so I'll be playing along...

"Katsu, you've been over-thinking... The steam's spewing out of your ears again Nya..." Yon taunted. Damn, I am slow...!!

"Five minutes. Doing it for five minutes..." Yuri chimed in.

"Leave me alone Dammit!!" I tried to not think of Lance nagging me about how bad I am at thinking and reading... Now it's spreading like wildfire...!!

"Alright, alright... let's get down to business. I'm getting paid for this, so we shouldn't be wastin' time by overheating our brains. Katsu, Yuri, do you two have any more questions about us?" Trayd asked. I looked around for a few seconds.

"Okay, last one. Where is everyone? It's a deadzone around here, but it definitely wasn't before."

"Oh, that... This place ain't even the real thing. Just thanks to one of my more special Cards, Joker's Hand: Trickster Plane. To make a long story short, we're inside the Card that imitates any place where the Card has landed. We trapped you two right when the match ended." He explained.

"But, the match didn't end. Emergency shut down," Yuri had a kind of different look on her face,"You weren't the cause?"

"Didn't know anything about that. Something's wrong, meeting your long lost mothers can wait." Trayd declared a bit too nonchalantly. He pulled out a black Card and bit a piece off of it. The card started glowing, and so did the ground below us.

"Mmm, Chicken flavor. Nice..."

~ Switch ~

"Wide open!" Using Conqueror's Will, I pushed the Hunter back, sending him spiralling away to the ground with it's unimaginable force. He's on his last legs, but I don't have any mana or stamina left to spam the skill. He was probably waiting for this to happen.

"Katsu-Kun's Dad!" Michiko and her friend Lance appeared behind me and armed themselves, seemingly preparing to back me up.

"What's going on here?" He asked. Demonic monsters are now running amuck, the Hunter who hunts people to death is about to start killing me in a matter of seconds, and two pretty important characters in this story are missing.