Chapter 13

Jason's P.O.V

I started down at Anna's sleeping face. She looks so peaceful. I am head over heels with this girl, only I wish she would love me back. Maybe she just needs more time? After all, I know that I am not her favourite person at the moment. To have her love me one day, I will wait as long as it will take.

I debated whether to change her clothes; she was soaking wet, and I cant just let her get sick. I walked over to the closet, taking out some clothes, just a pair of sweatpants and a shirt which said "I Love Me."

I quickly but carefully stripped her off her drenched clothes. I had already seen Anna without clothes, only she doesn't know that. I am Jason McCann, I have brains, and then, cameras are not that hard to set up away from someone's eyes. My eyes roamed lustfully over her perfect body; I cant wait for her to love me.

For her to actually be fully mine.

*****

Anna's P.O.V

I sighed, sitting up. I yawed and stretched, fully awake and feeling rested. I glanced over at the clock, it was eight in the evening. Jason was not in the room, I sighed grateful. I looked down at myself, doing a double take and jumping up. Instead of my wet clothes, I had on different clothes. Jason.....

I slump back down on the bed, shame overtaking my body. I felt so humiliated. Wasn't the cruel punishment enough? No, he had to push it.

I walked out of the room, determined to find Jason, my anger talking over my fear of him. I walked around the house for at least fifteen minutes, trying to find him, but he was nowhere to be seen.
My eyes landed on the office door and I reluctantly pushed it open. Jason was inside, his head bent over some paper work. I cleared my throat. Jason looked up, a broad smile spreading on his lips.

"Baby...how are you feeling? I hope you didn't catch a cold." Jason said, starting to clear away the papers. I ignored his question, jumping on to my own, "Jason what am I wearing?"

Jason looked up amused, "Dry clothes...?" he offered, smirking. I scrunched my eyebrows, "How did I get in these clothes?" Jason laughed throwing his head back in the leather chair for a good minute which infuriated me more. "Jason! I want my answer! You cant just do this to me! Do you not think even once about how I feel before you do stuff to me?" I screamed, hoping to get him to stop laughing. He finally stopped laughing, "Come here," he opened his arms out to me.

I stood where I was, not moving an inch but breathing heavily now. "I said, come here Anna. You just got a punished, don't make me punish you again." He said, in a low demanding voice. Feeling unaccomplished with what I had planned to do, I slowly walked towards him, my eyes fixed on my bare feet.

I could feel Jason's eyes on me as I came to a stop before him. He patted his lap, "sit." He demanded. Tears rising in my eyes and all confidence drained from me, I sat down on his lap, sideways. I looked up at him to see him smirking. He wrapped his arms around my waist, I shivered, uncomfortable at the touch.

He moved my hair to one side gently. He bought his lips close to my ear lobe, gently biting down on it. My body tensed, "Jason...what are you doing...stop." I weekly protested. Jason kissed the nape of my neck, slowly trailing up his kisses to my ear lobe.

"Never talk to me that way Anna. I own you. I can do whatever I feel like with you, without asking for your consent. Is that clear?" He whispered into my ears, his dangerous voice sending chills down my spine. I quickly nodded, stung by Jason's words.

Jason chuckled, "Good, because next time if you do, I wont be so polite. Now, lets get something to eat, huh?" he said straightening up. I stood up from his lap shaken up. How can be be so mean?

I followed Jason into the kitchen, "What do you want Anna?" he asked me. I shrugged, not caring. Jason looked at me "Will grapes do? I cant be bothered to cook now." I nodded, not caring about what I eat.

I own you. I can do whatever I feel like with you, without asking for your consent. Those words buzzed through my head. What am I, some kind of toy? I don't have any feelings?

Jason set down a plate of fresh grapes and some cream in front of me. I put a grape in my mouth, scrunching up my face at the sourness of it.

"Anna, there will be a gang member of mine, who is going to be staying here. He is going to be here in a few minutes. Now, I want you to stay away from him as much as possible, he can be a little flirtatious. But, if he tries anything, harms you...just let me know. I dont want my baby to be hurt." Jason said.

Then why is he hurting me? I thought in my head sarcastically. I heard the front door shut with a slam, meaning that Eric was here.

A guy of eighteen walked in through the kitchen door, he had brown messy curls and emerald green eyes. "Boss." He greeted Jason, nodding. Boss?

Jason nodded back, "This is Anna." He introduced me to the guy. "Anna...I am Eric, its a pleasure to meet you." He said extending his hand for me to shake.

He smiled at me as we shook hands, and he was actually kind of cute. I smiled back, Jason cleared his throat, "Freshen up Eric, I have thrown a party because of the victory of the gang in the mission. We will be leaving soon."

Eric nodded, smiled and winked at and before I could say anything was out of sight.

I gave a small smile to myself. I think I can really get out of here now. A party and Eric. Maybe he can help me get out of this hell.