Chapter 34

Anna's P.O.V

I had never imagined doing this before. Kissing a guy after falling in love with him. Kissing Jason McCann after falling in love with him.

I had never imagined I could love him. Love him like this. Like now. More than my life.

I broke the kiss, breathless again. My feet tingled after being in the water for so long and the warm breeze added on to the peaceful atmosphere.

Jason looked down at me, his eyes sparkling. A new glint in them. A new glow in his face. A new happiness shinning and radiating off his face. He looked like he had gotten another chance in his life. Not relived. But extremely happy, like nothing could ever take this away.

"Anna..." Jason's voice was soft like velvet and I was sure he could hear my heart thumping in my chest or feel the butterflies in my stomach, or see the sparks surging through my veins.

"I have waited more than an eternity for this moment Anna. I love you so much," Jason whispered, beside himself with all these emotions. I smiled, "I love you Jason McCann. I never thought I would, but I love you." I confirmed, the smile never leaving my face.

Jason grinned too, not a careless grin, a grin that meant the world to me, showed me how much he really cared inside, "Really?" He asked softly, his eyes almost disbelieving, "Really."

"I need you Jason. Like the roses need the rain, like the poet needs the pain. I just cant live without you. My body and soul are yours. I love you. My heart beats your name. If I died and went to heaven and God asked me what I'd like to come back as; I'd say a tear, so I can be born in your eyes, roll down your cheeks and die at your lips." I repeat the same words Jason had once told me, meaning them to the fullest.

A slow smile spread on Jason's lips, lighting up his face. I continue, choosing my words carefully so they are the exact same as Jason had once told me, "What ever I said to you is all true. My life without you is pointless. I am your victim, you are my kidnapper. I shouldn't be saying these things to you, but I am. I guess I just love you that much. I love you Jason McCann." I said it again, loving the powerfully amazing feeling these five words gave me.

A small wave in a distance had made its waves towards us and hurled at us, causing me and Jason to go underwater again. I closed my eyes, not even trying to come up to the surface, and when my lips found they were looking for, I was perfectly peaceful.

My lips entangled on Jason's made me realise just how much I loved Jason, and I we sunk deeper under the water, our lips never parting, I made a silent promise to myself; I will love Jason for the rest of my life.

a/n
Hi lovelies! Thank you all so much for getting me to 2,000+ votes! I cant believe this is real and I want all of you to know how thankful and happy I am. I am sorry that I didn't update in a long time even after I kept saying I would, but I was really busy with schoolwork. I know this chapter was a little short, but thats just to add to the build up of the story. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and dont forget to leave me comments on it! I love it when I get comments from you all, its the only thing in this world, that can really make my day :D and THANK YOU. Anyways here y'all go i hope you like this chapter and i promise to update more often.

Bye
xoxo