chapter 53

Anna's P.O.V

"I am glad I got you back," I whispered to Jason when we were finally in bed. I was resting my head against his chest and I could feel his hard muscles under the thin cotton shirt he wore. It made me feel hot all over, and room was cold, so the "hotness" was because of an entirely different reason.

Jason kissed the top of me head and I tightened  my arms around him. "I had to come back to you Anna. You are the most precious person in my life, I couldn't imagine living without you."

I smiled, lightly kissing his chest. "I love you." Jason's reply was instant, "I love you too."

The moonlight was streaming in to the room, illuminating it. I shifted myself slightly so I could have a better look at his face. He was so breathtakingly beautiful, and he was mine.

Suddenly Jason flipped over, so he was on top of me and kissed me. It was so intense, so loving and so pleasurable. The contact had me going crazy, and I kissed back with all my energy. Our tounges wrestled against each other, adding on to the heat in the air.

Jason stopped suddenly, and looked into my eyes. I was literally gasping with desire. "Are you sure Anna?" Jason asked, "If I go on more, I wont be able to stop, so I am asking you now. Do you really want this?"

I couldn't want this more. I nodded, and then without waiting pulled Jason towards me, desperate to feel his lips on mine again. Jason moved down towards my neck and planted soft kisses along my neck, I closed my eyes, with the pure feeling of pleasure.  At the contact of our skin, a mixture of emotions shot straight into my system: desire, lust, and excitement. Everywhere he touched with his lips, I felt a sizzling burning feeling, and my breath kept coming in shorter gasps as more seconds ticked by. From the way his hands we're moving, it was pretty easy to tell that our desires were mutual.

Jason abruptly sat up, peeling of his shirt. I took my time to let my eyes roam over his bare skin. I reached out to his chest gently tracing his tattoos and feeling his hard abs.  Jason groaned with pleasure, taking in a sharp breath and throwing his head back. I bought my lips gently to his bare body, and kissed him right where his heart was.

Jason looked at me with surprise and I could clearly see the desire and passion burning in his eyes. In a second Jason had his other clothes of, leaving himself completely bare.I sighed, scanning his body. He was so perfect, Just like a greek God.

He gently pushed me back, so I was lying on the bed again and his hands brushed against the hem of my tank top. Oh my God.

I sat up, talking off my top in a second. Jason was kissing me again, gently sucking and biting the part of my neck where my pulse was. I moaned, unable to control myself under his skilful tongue. I could feel him smirk against my neck, the small gesture making me tingle all over.

His tongue brushed the delicate shell of my ear. He blew a light breath over the moist spot, and I shivered. How could I find the strength to resist him when his nearness alone drove me to distraction?

Jason's hands were at my bra clasp, and he quickly unclasped it, tossing the piece of garment somewhere in the room.

Jason slowly trailed his wet kisses down my body, between my breasts and over my stomach, making me shiver with want again. When he reached at the top of my shorts, he stopped and looked up at me.

"Yes." I whispered. Jason smiled, talking off my shorts and panties in one swift movement. He sat up and gazed at my nude body. I blushed scarlet, he made me feel so loved, so cared for and so desirable.

"So beautiful," He whispered under his breath, caught in the moment. He brought his lips to my ear, "I love you Anna Valentine." His husky voice couldn't be any more seductive. I wrapped my arms around him, feeling his smooth back, "I love you too, so so much."

I couldn't contain myself anymore, and even Jason couldn't, with the heat in the atmosphere.

He kissed me, before he reached up and pulled me deeper into the covers with him, into a never-ending abyss of pleasure and desire.

A/N: The book is coming to the end :(