Chapter 23

Anna's P.OV

I woke up in the morning from a dreamless sleep, Jason was still asleep next to me. I glanced at the clock, 5:55. What would I do so early?

I shuffled around for a bit, trying to fall asleep but I simply didn't feel sleepy, plus eventhough I had slept peacefully for the second part of the night, the nightmare was to fresh in my mind, too real. I sighed, trying to push the scary picture of it out of my mind.

I turned around on the bed, facing Jason. He was asleep, and looked very peaceful like that, unlike something you would ever expect any criminal to took like. Even asleep he looked gorgeous, as much as I'd hate to admit that. The blanket and slid of half of him, baring his shirt less chest. I started, fascinated by his tattoos.

I'd always wanted to have a good look at them, but been unable to with the fear of Jason catching me, but now that he was asleep I was going to be able to.

My eyes roamed over the roman numbers, the big cross and the small crown at the corner. The crown must be there to signify that he was the king, the boss around here, I thought giggling softly to myself.

I traced each tattoo with my fingers, unconsciously. I didn't just go on to stop at his chest, but I also traced the ones in his arms, the eye, the a small tattoo of a cherub angel on the outside of his right forearm, close to his elbow and the small musical notes on his arm sleeve. It reminded me of last night, the way he had sung a perfect lullaby to me, in a perfect voice. Maybe he really liked music. I traced the word "Forgive" near hid rib. I scoffed at that one. What did Jason McCann know about forgiving? I stopped when I came to a tattoo behind his ear which read, "Patience." I was confused at that. Patience is one thing Jason did not have, and could possibly never have.

I pulled away suddenly, as if woken from a trance, realizing what I was doing. Tracing my kidnapper's tattoos when he was sleeping. And I called Jason the creepy one.

I peeked up at Jason from the bottom of my eyelashes, checking if he was still asleep. He was. Thank God for that, I sighed relived. I would have died of shame and embarrassment if he had woken up and caught me tracing his tattoos.

I got of the bed and walked to the bathroom, deciding to get dressed and make some breakfast. I couldn't lay there doing nothing beside Jason anymore.

I ran myself a hot bath, and soaked in it, letting my muscles relax under the soothing hot water. I took my time, I knew I had plenty. I got out finally after washing my hair with some amazing smelling shampoo and conditioner. I then got dressed in a simple but cute dress. I didn't want to wear any shorts or track suit bottoms again.

After finally blow drying my long hair straight and putting on some strawberry lip balm, I made my way over to the kitchen.

I decided on making some sausages, eggs and toast for breakfast. Nothing compared to Jason's cooking of course, no one can compare to that.

I was happily frying the sausages in the pan, when I heard a relived sigh behind me. Jason.

I turned around, surprised. Jason just looked extremenly relieved. "Hey Anna...thank God you are here." Jason said sighing.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, "Where would I go?" I asked. "Nowhere, I just thought you left me." Jason said, smiling now.

I rolled my eyes, turning around. He was so silly sometimes. "What are you cooking there babes? It smells amazing." Jason said, coming up behind me.

"Mmmm..." Jason went straight for a sausage in the pan. "No...not yet!" I yelled slapping his hand away.

Jason laughed, "Alright alright, let me go take a shower and then we will both have breakfast together." Jason gave me a last smile and a peck on the cheek, before running back upstairs.

I sighed, smiling and shaking my head.

******

Jason wanted to spend a day with me again, he said he wanted to make up for yesterday.

"Nah...its okay, you can work if you want to." I said, after we had finished breakfast. Jason chuckled, "I dont want to spend a second away from you, Anna."

He was so cheesy, but I found that kind out cute in a way. I mentally face palmed myself after thinking that.

"Fine then, can we watched movies?" I asked, perking up. Jason bowed, "Your wish, my command." He said seriously. I giggled, blushing in spite of myself.

I ran over to the shelf and pulled out "The Notebook" from it, before going to the DVD to put it in.

"Not here, lets go to the theatre." Jason said. I remembered the theatre, It was the day I had tried to run away and got punished, I shuddered at the memory.

Once we were in the theatre Jason and I settled down on one of the long black couches. Jason was sat at the other end, and I was at the opposite. I was quite happy with the position but Jason wasn't, and I soon found out.

"Anna...lets get a little more comfortable, huh?" Jason asked me, only a few minutes into the movie.

"What? No...I am fine." I said, dragging my eyes away from the huge screen.

"Well I am not," Jason said, quickly lying down on the couch, and then swiftly pulling me to a lying position by my waist with him.

"Jasssonn!" I wailed, "Stop!" Jason just chuckled. I huffed, infuriated at the way he always got what he wanted. Jason pulled me closer to his chest while I tried to turn my attention back to the movie.

Ten minutes after peace, Jason placed his hand on my leg, a few inches above my knee. My muscled tensed, but I ignored him.

When Jason's hand came a little way up further in my leg and started rubbing circles on my skin with his thumb, I pushed his hand away, not saying anything or talking my eyes away from the screen.

But they were back on my leg again. This happened multiple times, he put his hand on my leg, I pushed it away, and then he just put it back.

I glanced down at my leg, noticing my dress had ridden up quite a bit. I blushed furiously, slapping his hand away and turning head and giving him an angry glare. Jason just smirked, and put his hand back.

I sat up angrily, "Jason please stop." Jason chuckled, "stop what?" he asked, irritating me even more.

"Stop putting your hand on my thigh. I don't like it! Just keep your hands to yourself okay?" I said.

Jason pulled me, so I was lying back down again, I struggled to sit up again, but Jason had put his hand across my stomach, preventing me from doing so.

"I will do whatever I want. You are mine." Jason whispered to me, his voice sounded serious and dangerous now. The Jason McCann voice.

I sighed, quitting my struggles. "Good." Jason said relaxing, I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"I hate you." I muttered. A second late I realized what I had done, and I hoped he hadn't heard me.

He had.

"What did you say?" Jason spat at me harshly, flipping himself over so he was on top of me. He kept his weight from falling on me, but I squirmed under him anyway. Even in the darkened room, I could see his eyes were black; pitch black. They started at me from above, frustration and anger evident in them.

I made him mad, again.

"N-n-nothing." I said, hating myself for stammering in front of him, but I was just so scared. "You hate me huh?" Jason asked, venom in his eyes.

I had to get him to calm down, "I dont!" I said, wrapping my arms around his neck and engulfing him in a hug. Jason's body tensed for a second. I held on like that, and when he stopped breathing so hard, I knew he had calmed down, and only then I let go.

"Anna..." Jason whispered, staring down at me from his mocha brown eyes now. "Its okay...I love you. But, when will you ever learn? You can't talk to me like that." Jason said, sighing.

"I-I am sorry. I really am." I said, meaning it. Jason smiled, "I know. I forgive you."

I sighed, relieved, but I tensed again when I heard Jason say, "But that doesn't mean you don't get punished." With a smirk on his face.