2 [WE ARE NOT THE SAME]

—>>> [NAME] stood still, admiring the towering building before her

—>>> [NAME] stood still, admiring the towering building before her. It was her first day of attending Hope's Peak Academy. An academy where every student wishes to study in promise for a better future.

There were two requirements to be able to attend Hope's Peak.

1. You have to already be attending high-school.

2. You have to be the very best at what you do.

An Ultimate Assistant sounds pretty depressing now...

No ordinary student can enroll here. The only way in is if you're scouted by the school itself. The only other way for a person to be accepted into the school is to win the lottery held by the Academy every year, The lottery to win the title to the Ultimate Lucky Student.

"Are you done with your inner monologuing already? I'm sick of standing here beside your presence." Byakuya annoyingly stated while glaring at the girl.

"My apologies, Mr. Togami.", she apologized while bowing. Byakuya scoffed and started to walk inside the building.

(Name) stared at his walking form until he was fully emerged inside the building before sighing deeply. She composed herself and followed behind Byakuya into the Academy.

The blonde was standing in the hall staring judgingly at the notice board present there. The sound of footsteps caused his attention to divert from the noticeboard onto his (H/C) haired assistant. An annoyed sigh escaping his nose due to her tardiness.

"It is 7:30 am right now and the orientation ceremony won't start until 8'o'clock. What do you wish to do until then, Mr. Togami?", (Name) asked in a monotone voice, expressing no emotions behind it.

Byakuya stared at his assistant intently before taking a step closer towards her. The girl slightly flinched, confusion evident in her eyes.

"Mr. Togami...?"

The blonde male stared into her eyes for sometime with an indifferent expression before an annoyed look made it's way into his face.

The male lifted his hand to fix a strand of hair that had fallen in front of her face. "You're becoming slobby day by day, pull yourself together if you don't want to ruin the Togami family's reputation, unless that's your intentions?", he said before pulling himself away from her.