12 [PLEASE RELY ON ME]

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

3 : 33 am.

----->>>DESPITE the (h/c) haired girl supporting Celeste's nighttime rule and assisting her in convincing the others, she was consistently the one breaking it. It's quite ironic, isn't it?

However, this time, no one could blame her. Given the events that occurred earlier, it would be surprising if anyone could sleep peacefully at all.

Prior to this moment, she had already gone to Byakuya's dormitory to retrieve her belongings. Throughout the encounter, he remained silent, simply watching her collect her possessions. Neither of them knew what to say or do, resulting in a tense and awkward atmosphere.

In the current situation, [Name], trying to bring herself some relaxation, was simply strolling down the halls without any set direction. She kept walking, one step after another, and ultimately ended up standing in front of the A/V room. Her steps faltered for a moment as she gazed at the doorknob, reminiscing the moments she spent with Sayaka. She took a deep breath, turned the doorknob, pushed the door open, and entered.

She was never close to Sayaka and have only exchanged few words with each other before. Then why was she feeling so guilty? Was it because of the letter? Was it because she disappointed someone? Or was it because of the same nostalgic feelings? The feeling that you're forgetting something?

To her surprise, as she stepped into the A/V room, she noticed someone there. A particular person was seated in front of one of the monitors, with his head resting on the table. The sound of the door opening startled him, causing him to lift his head up hastily.

"[Name]...?" Makoto called out, wiping his tears away. The said girl scanned the boy, even though it was dark, she could tell he was crying by the way his voice sounded. [Name] hummed in response before closing the door behind her. She quietly made her way towards Makoto and sat on the chair next to his monitor's.

Makoto sniffled and looked away from her as he tried to compose himself. "Wh-What are you doing?" He asked with his voice cracking in between.

"The same as you I suppose." The woman briefly replied, her eyes lingering around Makoto's face. "I... I couldn't sleep.." The brown haired boy croaked out while laying his head back down again.

𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝙰𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 || 𝙱𝚢𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚢𝚊 𝚃𝚘𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚒 𝚇 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें