11[THE THOUSAND BLOWS]

––––>>>"UH-OH! Looks like you got it right on the money! The blackened in this case, the one who killed Sayaka

––––>>>"UH-OH! Looks like you got it right on the money! The blackened in this case, the one who killed Sayaka...was none other than Leon Kuwata!" Monokuma cheerfully claimed with an eerie smile.

[Name] lets out a breath of relief and dread. She was glad they found the killer of Sayaka but the overwhelming dread of the situation was taking over her whole body. She looked towards the said blackened who looked to be plunged in despair. He had a choice to not kill and flee when Sayaka hid in the bathroom but yet he didn't. This case was a wake up call to everyone. A wake up call to reality. [ WAKE UP TO REALITY!!]

"Leon...did you really kill Sayaka...?" Makoto asked, refusing to believe this outcome and so did the others. "I-I didn't have a choice...It was kill or be killed! S-So that's why...I killed her first. None of you are any different! One wrong step, and you'd be the one standing here! It was a complete chance that I wound up like this! I was just...unlucky! That's all..." Leon snapped, his state going further into desperation. "H-Hey, come on! You expect me to just accept my death!?"

"It's all because of that video...Even I couldn't handle what I saw in there. If I was her, and the video actually had something to do with me, I can't even imagine...The one thing that was important to her than anything else-her dreams, her friends...To have something like that happen to them...And Sayaka..."

"Boy howdy! The entertainment industry must sure be terrifying, huh!? I mean, to try and kill someone just because of those relationships! She seemed so nice and lovely on the outside, but inside...she'd descended into pure madness!" Monokuma said without an ounce of remorse.