9 [PLEASE SPEAR US]

-->>> [NAME] had been kneeling next to Junko's lifeless body when the rest of them were being suspicious of Makoto and bringing plans to secure the crime scene

-->>> [NAME] had been kneeling next to Junko's lifeless body when the rest of them were being suspicious of Makoto and bringing plans to secure the crime scene. It was odd to her. When she went with Makoto to check on Sayaka, the nameplate on the door had Sayaka's name but now Celeste was claiming it was actually Makoto's room.

Call her naive but [Name] wasn't suspicious of Makoto at all. She felt unsettled accusing him. She was sure Sayaka wouldn't have wanted that too. Quietly, she got up to her feet when Kyoko mentioned about splitting up to investigate. Kyoko was strangely good at this whole ordeal. Too natural for a high school student.

"Everyone pray for good luck." Kyoko concluded and hurried out the gym and just like that everyone else started to shift out the gym. The only people left in the gym were [Name], Makoto, Yasuhiro and Chihiro if we were speaking in terms of being alive that is. Makoto looked troubled and was staring at his feet when his gaze shifted to [Name] approaching him. "Do you also think I killed Sayaka too...?" He let out, his voice forming like a whisper.

[Name] halted in her steps and looked at his troubled face with an indifferent look. She sighed and handed him the Monokuma file. "I have my faith on you, Mr. Naegi...so I'll assist you to prove that you are innocent." She spoke in a soft tone while forcing a small smile. Makoto stared at her with a shocked look, his eyes welling up with tears. He nodded his head in gratitude and forced his head away from her to not let her see him emotional.

"Please check the contents inside that file, it is quite useful." [Name] stated while opening the file for Makoto.

______________________________________

MONOKUMA FILE#1

The victim was Sayaka Maizono. The time of death is estimated to be around 1:30 am.

The body was discovered in Makoto's room, in the dormitory.

All the evidence suggests that the death took place in the bathroom.