13 [PRIDE'S GONNA BE YOUR DEATH]

---->>>THE morning arrived with Monokuma's sickening voice and face being broadcasted onto every screens present inside the students' dorm

---->>>THE morning arrived with Monokuma's sickening voice and face being broadcasted onto every screens present inside the students' dorm. But a certain (h/c) head had been rudely awoken by the black and white bear himself in flesh or in stuffing when the female chose to ignore the morning announcement and his demand to assemble at the Gym when she was well aware of the risks of defying his orders. But as of now, She had a scowl present on her face as she watched Monokuma exercise with Ishimaru following his lead.

This is what I've been waken up for?

"So...why did you call us here? Certainly it wasn't just to make us exercise..." Sakura grumbled. " 'Just' to make you exercise? JUST to make you exercise?! If exercise makes you laugh, exercise will make you cry! Now, if you keep doing these exercises, you will uncover the secret of the Assassin's Fist! Passed down from generation to generation in the empire of darkness... The power can be yours!" Monokuma professed. "It doesn't matter! Just get to the point. Did you really call us down here just to exercise?" Makoto asked while getting more impatient.

"Of course not! You think I have that kind of free time on my hands!? Ahh, I'd like to make an announcement! Every time you overcome a class trial here at Hope's Peak, a whole new world will open up to you!" Monokuma stated. "It'd really suck if you had to live here forever with nothing new to stimulate you! Besides, I know how you kids get these days with your ADD and ADHD. I gotta keep you motivated! So go ahead, look around all you want! Enjoy the brave new post trial world till you explode!" Monokuma gave out before disappearing, leaving the students even more confused than when he'd shown up.

"Is he talking about...a way to get outside?" Aoi asked in excitement. "That seems unlikely." Celeste flatly retorted. "Whatever he meant, it seems we'll have to search the school one more time."

"Okay, then let's split up and start investigating! When you're done, everyone meet back up at the dining hall and we'll share what we found!" Ishimaru commanded. "You're basically a one-trick pony, you know that?" Byakuya commented with a faint smirk. "More like a staple food source! Now let's get moving!" Ishimaru responded being absolutely unbothered by Byakuya.