4 [ SUSPICION AND DISTRUST]

—>>> "YOU must kill someone if you want to leave

—>>> "YOU must kill someone if you want to leave." 

(Name)'s mind froze and her breath got caught in her throat as she repeated those words over and over again in her head. She was taught earlier on in her life to always stay calm and composed and to never let her emotions out (CONCEAL DON'T FEEL!!), but even if it was for a second, She was panicking. Just like everyone else. The paralyzing fear slowly making it's way through her body trying to dominate her nerves.

The air hung heavy around her, pressing down like a weight around her neck. But she didn't falter. Not even a bit. In the end she has to stay strong, if not for her then at least for him.

______________________________________

  CHAPTER 01 : TO SURVIVE 

______________________________________

"So? What are you going to do now?" Kyoko's sharp words pierced through the heavy silence as the attention of the panicked was now on her. 

"Just stand around glaring at each other?" Her pointed comment was directed towards everyone in the room which helped them pull back to reality.

"R-Right...She's right! Sometimes, even if you're nervous or afraid, you just have to step forward! To forget such a simple fact....I can't forgive myself. I'm so ashamed. Please, someone hit me! I can't forgive myself! Somebody hit me! Punish me!" Kiyotaka yelled out.

"Jesus. If you have time to yell about it, you have time to DO something about it." 

"Perhaps, but...what is the mission, exactly?" Hifumi asked nervously unable to hide his fear.

"Idiot! To look for a way out, duh!"

"And we totally need to find whoever was controlling that stupid bear and beat the hell out of 'em."

"...B-But before we do all that, maybe we should take a look at the handbook.." Chihiro suggested, stumbling around her words. She tensed up when everyone faced her direction, unable to elaborate further until a soft yet stern voice decided to help the anxious one.

𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝙰𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 || 𝙱𝚢𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚢𝚊 𝚃𝚘𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚒 𝚇 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara