10 [CLASS TRIAL #1]

--->>> "NYOHOHO! You've finally arrived! What do you think? Doesn't it feel just like a real courtroom? It's like a Hollywood movie set, right?" Monokuma said while grinning

--->>> "NYOHOHO! You've finally arrived! What do you think? Doesn't it feel just like a real courtroom? It's like a Hollywood movie set, right?" Monokuma said while grinning. The room indeed looked like a court but of course there was quite a few altercations. It looked very extravagant. "Not even close. It's total shit." Mondo remarked. "Okay, okay, everyone find your assigned seats and sit down! Hurry up now, Hurry up!"

They all did what he said and found their seats. [Name] was placed in between Kyoko and Mondo. While Kyoko gave her a curt nod, Mondo offered her a boyish smile. The seats were arranged in a giant circle. It was set up so that everyone could see everyone else. Which also meant it'd be easy for anyone to transfer their tension and unease onto anyone else. The air seemed to grow heavy as they sat there.

And so, the curtain on their first case opened...A deadly judgement. A deadly deception. A deadly betrayal. A deadly riddle, a deadly defense, a deadly faith. A deadly...class trial...!

CLASS TRIAL :  ALL RISE 

Monokuma : Let's begin with a basic explanation of the class trial! So, your votes will determine the results. If you can figure out "whodunnit" then only they will receive punishment. But if you pick the wrong one...then I'll punish everyone *besides* the blackened, and the one that deceived everyone else will graduate!

Makoto : And the killer really is one of us, right?

Monokuma : Of course!

Kiyotaka : Okay then...everyone close your eyes, and whoever did it, raise your hand!

[Name] mentally facepalmed and groaned softly.

Mondo : Don't be a goddamn idiot. Why the hell would they raise their hand?

Kyoko : Before we move on and start the trial, can I ask a question real quick? What's going on with those pictures?

Kyoko was pointing towards the portraits of Sayaka and Junko which were placed on two of the podiums. Red crosses were carved onto the portrait. [Name] also noticed an extra empty podium too.