15 [UNSPOKEN APOLOGIES, UNREQUITED FEELINGS]

---->>> THE annoying morning announcement rang throughout her ears as she lay awake on her bed

---->>> THE annoying morning announcement rang throughout her ears as she lay awake on her bed. She didn't bother to wander around last night like she always does every night.  It just didn't feel right. She didn't feel right. I guess you could say Mondo's words really affected her.

A soft sigh escapes her lips as she shifts on the bed. Her hair was unkept and the only thing she wore was her button up. It was much more comfortable than dressing up like she always does. Much more comfortable than dressing up like an assistant.

He was right, wasn't he? When is she ever in control of what she does everyday? What's the difference between her and a robot at this point. She was just a puppet going along someone's strings just like her father, her mother, her grandmother and all her ancestors. 

But is she going to change?....Hell no.

[Name] groaned in annoyance as she sat up at the sound of someone knocking at her door. She waited silently for them to go away but the knocking only continued which made her begrudgingly get up from the bed and quickly dress herself up. 

"[Name]..." Makoto greeted her with a warm yet awkward smile of his. The said woman sighed before smiling back at him and greets him as she steps out of her room and begins to walk with him. She didn't initiate any sort of conversation with him as they walked which made him worry.

"Are you okay?" His voice, filled with concern entered her ears as she was lost in her own head. She quickly cleared her throat and nodded her head. "I'm fine, Mr. Naegi...just thinking, that's all."

"Don't really take what Mondo said to heart, you know how he is...He didn't mean those words..." Makoto spoke with a sigh, trying to ease the tension in her as he glanced at her from the corner of his eyes. [Name] pursed her lips and nodded her head half heartedly and soon they reached the dining hall.

This morning was a rather solemn one for everyone as the size of their tables seemed to increase and look more empty with each passing day. The day seemed so quiet and so melancholic before two idiots decided to start arguing with each other, yelling for absolutely no reason. [Name] remained quiet beside Makoto while sipping on a warm cup of coffee, not bothering to glance at anyone in particular, especially Mondo and Chihiro. She hadn't spoken to either one of them since yesterday.