7 [SWEET SWEET MOTIVES]

->>>"EVERYONE, thank you for making time in your busy schedules to come together

->>>"EVERYONE, thank you for making time in your busy schedules to come together." Taka thanked as most of the people looked annoyed.

[Name] and the rest of the students were all dragged by Taka to the cafeteria for a breakfast meeting. It had been three days since everyone met up like this. The (h/c) haired stood silently beside Byakuya, occasionally glancing at Toko who was glaring into her soul throughout the conversation. Gosh...

"I know I already mentioned this earlier, but in order to get out of here, it is essential that we all cooperate with each other. And the first step is this breakfast meeting, to allow us to become friends and build trust! So from now on, let's all meet here in the dining hall every morning after the morning announcement! Now then, let's eat!" Taka finished and sat back down on his chair.

"You w-want me to eat breakfast with other p-people? I've never done that b-before. I'm not sure.." Toko blushed, looking creepily anxious. "Yeah, it's been a while for me, too." Leon agreed, looking slightly creeped out by Toko's expression.

"Well anyway... did anyone happen to come up with any clues?" Silence echoed throughout the dining hall. No one had any answer to Junko's question. "Seriously? nothing at all!? Anything, it can be about how to get out, or who's doing this, nobody has anything?!"

[Name] lowered her head in shame, she wasn't much useful these past three days. In fact, she didn't even bother to investigate for any sense of clues. Maybe this situation impacted a lot on her than she thought to the point where her rationality is replaced by her personal feelings. She hated that. She hated that she couldn't be useful. She hated that she was becoming more vulnerable.

"...You are going to die." Celeste broke the silence with a chilling statement. Her eyes held no emotion as she made that comment. "Huh...?" "If you can't stop yourself from showing weakness in front of others...you will die." Celeste's words sent chills down [Name]'s spine as she stared at the girl in front of her. She was right. After all, all of them are in a situation where they can be killed any moment. All of them are strangers who knows barely about each other and their intentions. Whether to trust or don't trust, that is the question.