3 [A TRANQUIL AND COMMUNAL SCHOOL LIFE]

—>>> [NAME] and Byakuya were the first ones to arrive at the Gym

—>>> [NAME] and Byakuya were the first ones to arrive at the Gym. Oddly enough there wasn't anyone in sight, the said person on the screen too. Byakuya looked around the Gym skeptically and finally landed his gaze on his (h/c) haired assistant, who was staring at the floor with a blank look. His eyes softened slightly at her sight, even for him this situation was hard to process.

The only thing that made him calm was the person next to him. But he would rather die than to admit it.

He kept his gaze on (Name) until his peers started to appear one by one. The room was soon filled with anxious gazes and low murmuring.

"oh....It really does look like an entrance ceremony.", Makoto said while looking around the room.

There was nothing strange about the Gym. In fact it just looked like any other Gym present in schools.

"See? I told ya! it's totally normal entrance ceremony stuff." as soon as Yasuhiro uttered that sentence, the same voice from the announcement spoke out, a tint of malice behind it's nonchalant tone.

"Hey there, Howdy ,hello! is everyone here? Good! Then let's get things rolling!"

Soon, a black and white bear with a grin plastered on it's face appeared from behind the table onto the elevated platform. (Name) looked at it, baffled.

Is that.....a teddy bear.....?

It introduced itself as Monokuma and claimed to be the head master of this school. Everyone was bewildered and expressed their emotions, unable to comprehend the situation unfolding before them. A useless conversation was going on between the bear and the baffled students, as per (Name)'s speculation. (Name) watched the bear in anxiousness and a bit of amusement. It's not everyday you get to see a talking bear, or talking teddy bear.

"Now then, let us commence with a most noteworthy and memorable ceremony!" Monokuma started. "First, let's talk a bit about what your school life here will be like. Now , ah, make no mistake-you few students, so full of potential, represent the hope of the world and to protect such splendid hope....you will all live a communal life together....solely within the confines of this school. Ah, now then regarding the end date for this communal life....There isn't one! In other words, you'll all be here until the day you die!"