14 [HER POSITION]

Author [aka me] : Gosh it honestly feels like an insult to all the other authors by calling myself an author but ahem anyways

Author [aka me] : Gosh it honestly feels like an insult to all the other authors by calling myself an author but ahem anyways. I've brought slight changes in the story to make it more idk appealing to myself. so if you want you can reread them again just so you won't be confused. but honestly they aren't major changes so it's better to not re-read this abomination. so yuhhh lets get into it.

---->>>THE investigation came to a close, and everyone shared their intel

---->>>THE investigation came to a close, and everyone shared their intel. Unfortunately, there was still no clear way out of this preposterous circumstance. Yet another day has passed without any clues on how to flee this peculiar situation. So, they've carried on doing what they typically did, tending to their own pursuits.

[Name] sits on her bed, staring at the ceiling with an apathetic expression as she absentmindedly played with her gloves. It was now nighttime and she was forcing herself to follow the unwritten rule to not wander out, though it seems to have gotten harder to do so.

So with a final sigh, the girl decided to get up from her bed.

She pocketed her keys after shutting the door close and descended down the hallways as quite as a mouse. It had been days since she slept properly and in the back of her mind she knows it's gonna take a while to achieve proper rest again.

But that was the least of her concerns as of the moment. She had been restless throughout the day, no, ever since that announcement, all she thought about was the dining hall, how it was opened that night way past bedtime for her. And before she knew it, she was standing in front of the cafeteria.

Her gloved hand reaches for the knob and swiftly twists it and just as she expected the door opens with a creak. Her eyes narrow behind her glasses as she pushes the door open and walks inside. Nothing seemed out of ordinary in the dining hall. It was well kept and neat like always.

That same feeling from that night, the feeling of being watched by something other than the surveillance cameras arose within her as she looked around the dark room. It was quiet, too quiet with not even a single sound to be heard aside from her soft breaths.

Her eyes darted around the room and finally settled onto a figure on one of those tables. Sweat starts to roll down her forehead as she starts to slowly approach the table with reluctant steps. "Hello...?" [Name] grimaced as she heard her own voice shake while she approached the table.