5 [INVESTIGATIONS]

—>>> MONDO froze in shock when he saw his closed fist in contact with (Name)'s cheek as she held onto his wrist with one of her hands

—>>> MONDO froze in shock when he saw his closed fist in contact with (Name)'s cheek as she held onto his wrist with one of her hands. The students either stared or gasped in shock at the scene that just unfolded in front of them.

Makoto stood behind (Name) completely in disbelief, too slow to process the situation. He was sure he was going to get punched at how much aggressiveness Mondo was showing. He stole a glance at the Blonde a solid few inches away from him, who looked to be in just as disbelief as Mondo. But there was a hint of anger behind the blonde's gaze.

(Name) sighed slightly and gently brought Mondo's hand down and away from her face. Her cheek looked a bit swollen and was red 'cause of the impact. She pushed her glasses up and composed herself and checked to see if Makoto was fine before talking.

"I agree with Mr. Naegi, We really shouldn't be causing fights as of now. We still haven't grasped the situation fully so please do try to cooperate. If you don't want to investigate then do as you please but please don't cause trouble." (Name) lectured in a stern tone while gazing around but mainly focusing on Byakuya and Mondo.

"Mr. Owada, please do try to control your anger for the betterment of your relationships with others. I understand if you don't trust any of us but please refrain yourself from punching people." Mondo hung his head down shamefully and silently nodded.

(Name) looked towards Byakuya who was already looking at her like she was a bug that he accidently squashed with his feet and decided against lecturing him.

"It's better if we split up in groups or do investigations alone. It'll help save time and energy and the aftermaths of our investigations can be presented. In the Cafeteria. But this is merely my suggestion, you all are pleased to whatever you like, I'll abide by."

"No No, (Name)! I think it is a great strategy. Everyone meet up at the Cafeteria after the investigations!"

(Name) smiled warmly despite the burning sensation in her cheek. "...I believe we should stop wasting time and start with the investigations ."