6 [DISTRACTIONS]

—>>> SLEEP

—>>> SLEEP. Sleep is a state of reduced mental and physical activity, in which consciousness is altered and sensory activity is inhibited to a certain extent. It lowers your risk for serious health problems, like diabetes and heart diseases and reduces stress and improve your mood. According to google that is. 

But needless to say, [Name] didn't get any sleep last night.

It was now 6 am and She has been sitting in the same position for more than a couple of hours now. Though it may seem uncomfortable, this felt like nothing compared to the day she faced yesterday and the days yet to come. To kill or be killed or watch as their youth passes away, that's the situation they're in. Deep down, She shamelessly hoped that all of it was only a part of her dream to which she soon wake up from, to find herself sleeping yet again in Mr.Togami's library where she sleeps more than in her own room.

But alas, no matter what, she was only being delusional.  

She felt as though her mind was suffocating her, her thoughts always did when she was left alone to herself. Maybe the main reason why she doesn't complain when work is given to her. Having enough of her own anxieties and thoughts, [Name] finally got up from the bed and stretched her muscles causing a yawn to escape. She was fatigued yet unable to fall asleep. The dark circles formed around her eyes didn't help as much too.

Aside from the tired look, [Name] still looked neat and clean. After fixing up her hair, The (h/c) haired girl left her room. The sound of her shoes clicking echoed softly across the hallways which looked appalling. The campus really looked abandoned and haunted especially when it's deadly silent with not a living organism around. Soon enough, The Ultimate Assistant's steps halted infront of the cafeteria. She thought, maybe she could make coffee for herself and Byakuya even though he warned her to stay away from him. She was still slightly bitter about that but it wasn't her place to feel such emotions.