EPILOGUE

- EPILOGUE -

❝Here we are

Here we are.

EVER SINCE THE WAR, time had passed by excruciatingly slow for those who had lost all their loved ones. After losing everyone they were close to, it was difficult for them to move on so easily.

And although most people had started to forget about the past, there were still moments where they couldn't help but remember. Like at times when they would pass across Hogsmeade, or when they'd see Hogwarts on the newspaper, it would bring back the memories that they had always wanted to forget.

"Sirius? We've got to go."

"Okay, i'm ready."

The ride to the graveyard had been silent, much like every other time. Over the years, Remus and Sirius had learnt to cope with it, rather than to fight over it like angry beasts.

The weather was gloomy, something that had happened quite often. The sun nowhere in sight, and the clouds covering it all around. The smell of rain was in the air. Comforting, yet a reminder of their tragic past.

When they had reached the graveyard, Sirius Black could feel himself think about his teenage years. About the memories that they had shared, and all the time they had spent together as kids in Hogwarts.

"I miss them," said Sirius with a frown.

"Meeting up at the Black Lake, it feels just like yesterday," replied Remus Lupin.

It was fascinating how life had worked. One moment, you're happy. Living your best life with the people you love. And the next, they're gone. They've left, without a single trace left behind.

The Marauders were one of the few people, who had lost much more than you could imagine. Some through the hands of the dark side, while others through their minds.

Sirius and Remus surrounded the graves with flowers, the ones their friends had loved the most. The two had visited the graveyard quite often, almost every few weeks in fact. And right after it, they would always head straight to the Potter Manor.

A place Sirius had once called home, and still did to this very day.

"Here we are."

Walking up to the Manor, Sirius Black could feel himself loosen up with relaxation. The sadness from before leaving his body immediately, and being replaced by happiness instead.

A place he had loved to be, and a place where he would always love to be, The Potter Manor.

"Knock knock!" he shouted with a bright grin.