ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ

◕ Aditya Sharma ◕

Our Male Protagonist. 28 years. Tall, fair and handsome man. Workaholic man very passionate about his work. Love his family except for his Wife (as per he thinks). After facing failure in his previous love life he lost his faith in Love.

          ◕ Akshita Aditya Sharma

          ◕ Akshita Aditya Sharma ◕

Our Female Protagonist. 24 years. Sweet and innocent girl. An ideal house wife and daughter in law. Loves her family more than her life. She has everything except for her Husband Love. She craves for her husband's affection.

Other Characters

Samarth Sharma & Vinita Sharma
Parents of Aditya. Very loving parents and in laws. Consider Akshita as their own daughter. An modern and understanding parents.

Ishan Sharma
Younger brother of Aditya. Jolly good fellow. He enjoys his life but in a certain limits as his father is very strict. His bhaiya is his mentor and considers his bhabhi mother figure.

Shivani Aggarwal
Elder sister of Aditya. Married to Prashant Aggarwal and have one daughter Tanya.

Abhay Singh & Jyoti Singh
Parents of Akshita. They belong to an orthodox family. Want their daughter to become a obedient daughter in law and wife.

Advik Singh
Elder brother of Akshita. A loving and supportive brother.

*This book contains mature content and self harm. And my characters are toxic. Read at your own risk*

NOT A FAIRYTALE LOVE STORY