ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

Akshita's pov

I flipped the parantha on the pan as the aroma filled in the kitchen. I heard clinking of bangles and turned to see my mother in law approaching towards me.

"Breakfast is ready ??" She asked and I nodded in yes.

"Okay let's serve it on table your Papa is waiting for it" She moved towards the dining table with serving bowls in her hand and i followed her. I served breakfast on table and my father in law smiled at me.

I am blessed with best in laws. They treat me like their own daughter.

"Beta today Aditya is coming back know..... when will he reach here ?" He asked me. And my body became numb and  throat clogged.

"Voh Papa......." I opened my mouth to speak but words didn't came out.

What should I tell him that I don't know about his whereabouts.

"Bhabhi" I heard a scream from behind and turned to see my brother in law Ishan. He grabbed a chair and plopped on it.

What a timing..... Ishu you deserve a treat.

"Bring my tiffin fast bhabhi i am getting late" He said stuffing parantha in his mouth and I smiled at him. I went back to the kitchen and grabbed my phone from kitchen slab before sending Ishan's tiffin through our maid Anju. I was about to call him but my hands stopped on its own.

Come on Akshita he is your husband....you can call him. There is no big deal.

I took a long breathe and then called him and as expected he didn't take my calls. I felt a pang on my chest and thought to give it a last try. Thankfully he received my call this time.

"What ?" He asked in his usual cold voice with a bit of annoyance sending shivers down my spine. I clutched the phone and closed my eyes.

Damn I was listening his voice after freaking two weeks. I missed him.
But here he is annoyed.

"Are you there ?? Hello" He asked in little loud and stern voice. I sucked a breathe calming my throbbing heart.

"Jii.....voh papa puch rahe the aap kab aa rhe ho ?" I said trying my best to not stammer but it didn't work.

(Father was asking when are you arriving ?)

"I have my flight in afternoon and I'll be reaching there in evening " And that's it he hang up the call.

I closed my eyes in disappoinment. A long tear escaped from my eyes.

How are you doing ?? Are you fine ?? Nothing. Does he even care about my existence. I am his wife for just namesake.

I composed myself and masked a fake smile. Coming back to the dinning table I told Papa about his arrival. After breakfast Papa left for his work and Ishan left for his college. Me and Ma got busy in house hold chores.

Door bell rang making me alert. Ma squealed in happiness and opened the door. There stood my Husband Aditya Sharma. Tall,fair,handsome man whose looks can make any girl drool. Light honey brown orbs, pointed nose, perfect pink lips, little beard adding to his charm and his silky hairs falling on his forehead in a messy way.

He is cute and hot.

"Akshitaaa......" I heard Ma calling my name and i came out of my trance. Ma was looking at me with questioned eyes while he was gazing at me with emotion less face sitting on the couch tiredly.