ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 11

Aditya's pov

I clicked on the Akshita's insta story and a smile crept on my face. Same roses which I gift her. I guess she loved them lot.

Yes I have an insta account actually a stalking account

Yes I have an insta account actually a stalking account. Nobody knows about it.
I stalk my family with that nobody else.

I sighed with the fact that when I'll reach home she won't be waiting for me like everyday. In the morning I couldn't deny her because she never stayed with her parents after our marriage which made me curious but I couldn't question her.

I started the engine and the car roared to life. I drive in the busy lanes of road with no enthusiasm to reach home soon.

Why am I affected with her so much ?

All the ticklish feelings, goosebumps and my rising heart beats whenever I think about Akshita involuntarily makes it presence. Though I tried hard to ignore these feelings but it didn't subside.

I tried to ignore her, hurt her and broke her heart infinite times just because of my insecurities ,fear and past.

I had failure in previous love life. Is this was the reason for my ignorance towards Akshita ? No it wasn't. It was just an excuse I made to my family to escape my wedding which failed they didn't believe me. They knew I am a focused man.

I never had a girlfriend or anything.
I wasn't interested in it. I had more things on my plate which were important than this. But I had seen my friends heart broken and devastated because of Love. I understood love and all is just a fairytale thing and not reality. Something like love doesn't exist in real life.

I had no will to get married and fall in love. But since my family insisted I had to marry Akshita and my insecurity was born. Insecurity that Akshita will bear consequences of my past. Being my life partner she has carry burden of my past.

Until now my insecurities have decreased a lot because of Akshita. She is something. She healed me with her presence unknowingly. And about heartbreak I know she is different from other girls. I trust her with everything. She can never break my heart. So I want to forget all my past and move on.

My life is a mess and reason is my Fear. The biggest hurdle of my life, my weakness and that will burden me whole life. That is---

I pulled the brakes witnessing the scene unfolding in front of me. My grip on the steering wheel tighten, sweat trickled down my forehead and my throat clogged. It felt like someone choked my throat and I gasped for breathe. My whole body was trembling, my clothes soaking wet with sweat yet my body feels so cold like ice.

With shivering hands I grabbed a water bottle from my bag and finished the whole bottle in one go still gasping for the breathe. I sucked a deep breathe and started breathing heavily. My chest heaving up and down and my heart thumping loudly in my chest