ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 28

Akshita's pov

I convinced the principal of my school for half day as I had an appointment with my gynaec for checkup. After putting all my reports in the bag I was set to go when Aditya entered the room.

"You are going for your checkup ?" He stood beside me.

"Yes"

"I will join you" I sighed at his stubbornness.

"When I needed you the most for checkup you weren't there then why it's needed now ? It just my regular checkup" his jaw ticked with roughness of my voice.

"That's why I want to accompany you now. I don't want to repeat the same mistake" he said after a while.

"No thank you" I walked away from him but he held my wrist.

"You are going with me. That's finally" he ordered in his cold deep voice.

"Okay ! Anyways I was suppose to go on auto now I'll go with my personal driver. Both are strangers for me and no difference" his mouth hung low at my words and I was startled with my own audacity.

My mouth is working too much these days

Before I could move he tugged my wrist and took a step towards me. My breath hitched when he extended his hand towards me resting his thumb on my lower lip. I gulped feeling his heated gaze on my lips and his thumb brushing my lips in sensual motion.

"I like the new change in you. Waiting to hear more from this sassy mouth of yours" he gripped my chin lifting it up and his eyes met with mine.

"Tomorrow I'll be leaving for another business trip" my eyes squinted in anticipation.

Resting my palm on his chest I pushed him back and said "I don't care. You can go wherever you want" as I completed his lips formed a thin line.

"I am in the car waiting for you" he said before existing the room.

"Is everything fine ?" Aditya asked and doctor observed him for a good minute.

"You are her Husband ?" She asked curtly.

"Yes"

"I know it's your personal matter but still if I am not wrong you weren't present during her previous pregnancy checkups. Also I hardly noticed you when she was admitted during her  miscarriage. Correct me if I am wrong Mr Sharma" Doctor spoke making him go stiff beside me. He clenched his fist and looked down.

"Anyways I just want to say. Your wife is not well. Miscarriage effects a women's mental and physical health. You should be with her in this time" she finished and Aditya looked up.

"Thank you for your concern. I will make sure from now onwards I accompany my wife in all her checkups and yes I do care for my wife" Aditya passed her wry smile.

"We will do her sonography to check if everything is fine" I followed her outside the cabin and went inside the other room.

Doctor was doing my sonography and commotions outside the room didn't went unnoticed. Suddenly the door threw open and a man barged inside the room making us startled. Hastily I adjusted my clothes feeling uncomfortable as he invaded my privacy.

"Doctor send her out my wife is waiting for her sonography. I don't want to wait for----" And out of the blue a slap landed on his face. My eyes widen in shock when Aditya grabbed the collar of the man this time landing a punch on his face and the man ended up on the floor.