ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 29

Long update ahead.
I want inline comments.
And 800 votes now warna main chali long holiday par 🤡

Aditya's pov

In the dimly lit room the only source of light was a bulb hanging above the head of two people who are the bane of my existence. Whom I wanted to bury 10 feets under the ground.

No ! That will be a quick death.
They deserve something worst for destroying my world.

"Is the kid alive ?" Adhyansh questioned circling around the chairs where they both were tied.

When they didn't answered I yelled "Is the kid alive ?" My voice boomed in the room making them flinch at their places.

Deepak and Reema are the ones who blackmailed me that night. The reason behind my fear, anxiety and insecurities. Who has successfully ruined my life and family. Unlike last time they were decked up in a clean and expensive clothes with expensive jwelleries and accessories which reignited fury in my chest.

"Y--yess the kid is alive" came a quite voice of Deepak.

I sucked a deep breath and a sense of relief coarsed through me.

I was expecting this.

"Why did you do this ?" I drawled.

They gave a look to each other and gulped. Sweat trickled down their forehead, tension lined their face and they looked towards me with fear in their eyes.

"We were destitute sir. We got blind in greed and did this. Please forgive us. We just wanted money to settle in our lives. That's why we planned everything and made it look like an accident. We intentionally left the cat and kid on the road" Anger clouded my vision and heat burned beneath my skin. My fingers curled into a fist ready to meet with their faces but I refrained myself from doing so.

"Just for money you ruined someone's life. You even involved your own child in this ? You harmed a child's life for money ?" Adhyansh snapped.

"I---it wasn't our child. It was his brothers child and his brother gave his child to us before dying" Reema stuttered.

"I can't believe this. People can stoop so low for money. Someone gave his child to you to look after and you did this. Damn atleast fear from God. Your karma will hit you back" Adhyansh hissed in anger.

"Karma will do come back. You will loathe yourself for doing that. It's my promise" my voice coloured with amusement startled them.

"And tell us where the child is ? We will take care after him" Adhyansh suggested.

"Sir please forgive us. Please don't do anything to us. We won't repeat it" they begged.

I let out a dry chuckle "Forgive you ? Never. And about repeating it again. Repeat toh tab karoge jab main zinda rehne dunga tum dono ko" my lips twisted in an wicked smile.

(I won't keep you both alive to repeat it)

Only I know how much I was refraining myself from stabbing them to the death. Cuz I had some great plans for them before sending them to heaven.