ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 15

Akshita's pov

I was sitting in my room answering my mother and brother's non-stop questions. I still couldn't absorb everything that happened I was so scared but thanks to Aditya who handled me maturely. My body was still shivering with fear and everything was flashing in front of my eyes. Really a bad day for me.

"Chalo Advik ! Damad ji hain yahan. Koi bhi zarurat ho bata dena haan beta" Mummy said to Aditya before leaving the room with Advik bhaiya.

(Let's go Advik. Son in law is here. If you need something just call us)

My eyes squinted in confusion when Aditya tossed a bag on the couch. He plopped on the bed opposite of me grasping my hand in his.

"I am staying for the night" he answered my unsaid question.

"Why ?" I questioned with his eyes locked in mine.

"Why you don't want me to stay ?" His eyes hinting mischief.

"No you can but----" I paused nervously and licked my lips.

"Relax. You aren't well so I don't want to leave you" my heart twisted at his words and my lips curled in a smile.

"Thanks" I muttered.

"You scared the shit out of me today" his voice starined out.

"Sorry"

"No sorry. Promise me to never neglect your health" he demanded and I shook my head.

"Let me go" I freed my hand from his hold rising on my feet.

"Where are you going ?" He asked getting up.

"I need a shower"

"Let me join you" I was startled by his request and my jaw dropped.

"Uhh---" I blinked nervously, opening and closing my mouth like a fish feeling tongue tied.

"Uh-- I mean to help you. You are still weak that's why" he convinced
"I promise no funny business" and promised pinching his throat like a school child.

After fighting with my thoughts I just gave nod to him and headed towards the bathroom.

It's not like he will see me naked for the first time and also I do feel weak , my legs are wobbling.

I stood beneath the shower still anxious about the idea that he would join me. My already throbbing heart was now crashing against my ribcage.

"Akshita relax. I am just helping you look at your legs it's shivering" came his calm voice. I turned around and my breathe hitched. He stood there in his boxers showing off his perfectly sculpted body.

I was so busy in ogling him that I didn't even realise when he stood infornt of me. He cupped my face, his gaze burning into mine and he leaned on leaving a kiss on my temple.

"It's just me" he whispered, his lips still brushing over my skin. I held his shoulder and shook my head. The touch of lips so soft and feathery.