ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 3

Akshita's pov

I entered my room to find Aditya working on his laptop sitting on bed. On listening the noise of door he raised his eyes to look at me.

"You called me ?" I asked in low voice playing with edge of my duppata nervously. He put the laptop on bed and got down from the bed.

"Finally you are here !" He approached towards me taking long strides all the while his gaze fixed on me making me more nervous.

Why the hell  is he gazing at me like this.
Before he never asked me any question when I went somewhere.

"Do you want anything ?" I asked looking away from him.

"In morning you were telling me about your rights as wife I should inform you about my whereabouts and all. What about you now ? Isn't this policy applicable on you wifey ??" He asked mocking at me and I scrunched my nose.

"I just went to meet Niharika and I informed Ma about it" I replied curtly.

"So what ? You didn't inform me. Itna haq toh hai na hume ke hum apke baare mein puch sake" he repeated my words with his over dramatic expression.

(Atleast I have this much right on you to ask about your whereabouts ?)

"Really Aditya ?? I just went for few hours whereas you went for many days. Also whenever I go somewhere I come back before even you get to know" I retort.

"Still you should have informed me. It's my right as a husband" he scoffed while I rolled my eyes.

"Okay fine! From now on I will inform you before going anywhere. And I expect you to do the same" I smirked and his face dropped in defeat.

Now speak my dear husband.

"I don't have any problem informing you about my whereabouts" I passed him tight my lipped smile.

"Okay fine ! I'll inform you too about my whereabouts during my business trips" he said nonchalantly.

"Fine with me " I replied  and went in kitchen to help Ma.

After dinner everyone was sitting in balcony. I placed the tray which consits of five cups of gulab jamun on tea table. I passed the bowls to Ma,Papa, Ishan and Aditya.

"Bhabhi why are you standing ? Come sit on my place I will stand" Ishan said.

"No no you sit na. I am fine" I smiled at his gesture.

"Bhabhi you are my elder and how can I sit when you are standing. It's not good you please sit I'll bring chair from inside". He stood up and made me sit beside Aditya.

This boy is so nice.

"Ishan wait" I held his hand when he was about to go and stood up.

"I'll bring chair for you. And no arguments" I warned him and he nods. I brought the chair along with another cup of gulab jamun.

"Here is your chair take a sit and this is for you" I placed the chair and give him another cup of gulab jamun.

"Wow two more for me thanks bhabhi" he squealed in happiness and give me a side hug. I ruffled his hairs in return.

"I knew you want more and this is your reward too" I fed him spoonful of gulab jamun.

"See that's why I say my bhabhi is not just bhabhi she is my bhabhi ma" Ishan said while I sit beside my husband.

"He is right Akshita ! I am glad I got you beta after you I don't have to worry about these two" she said the first line looking at me and last line looking at Ishan and Aditya.