1. UNKNOWINGLY MET

Beautiful !!!!!!

Taehyung said looking at the view from window sit of airplane . His eyes little glossy . It was night, the view was amazing! he was remembering his beautiful years in the New York . Now, he is going back to his country korea with that he smiled and put headphones in his ears then close his eyes.

TIME SKIP

Taehyung's flight landed in korea . Seoul is beautiful city that he is seeing after years . He was waiting for the car that his dear elder brother Jin send for him to pick up him from Airport.

Taehyung – Finally ! I'm in korea .

He sighed in satisfaction then smiled . Some minutes later one white car stood front of him .

Driver - Taehyung sir ! Sorry for the late please sit in the car.

Taehyung – It's ok !

Driver smile at him . He took a deep breath. And then sat in the car . Driver started car toward his home but at the time suddenly taehyung remember that he have to change his phone cover.

Taehyung - Driver, Stop the car at any mobile store.

Driver – Ok sir

After some time later he stopped the car front of mobile store . Taehyung came out of the car and enter in the store searching anyone, Suddenly one of the saleswoman approach him.

Saleswoman – Sir what can I help you?

Taehyung – I want buy cover for my phone

Taehyung shows his phone to her . Saleswoman takes him towards the counter side Saleswoman shows him new phone covers for his phone . Taehyung selected one of the phone cover that he liked.

Saleswoman – Sir ,can you give me your phone so that I can replace the phone cover ?

Taehyung – Sure

Taehyung gave her his phone after few seconds later saleswoman keeps two phone on the counter he picked right side's one . He pays her and leaves from there.

⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘

Y/n is a fashion designer. Today is her important meeting and she is already late for the meeting . Now, She is in her car driving to the mobile store. Last day, she accidently dropped her phone from the table and she gave her phone to repair.

Y/n parked the car and out of the car with her purse. She enterd in the store and stood front of the counter. Saleswoman comes to her and she is ready to asked something but before she could y/n asked hurriedly.

Y/n – Actually, yesterday I gave my phone for repairing, Is my phone repaired ?

Saleswoman going back to check that was any phone came for repair without answering y/n . After some seconds she keeps two phones on the counter. Y/n hurriedly picked left sides phone and said to Saleswoman she had already did payment of phone repairing.

Y/n reaches the office, After parking her car she rushes to the meeting room but she sees that the meeting is already started she cursed herself that she again late at meeting and at first thinks whether to go, but with the took deep breath she goes inside the meeting room .

When meeting ended, Y/n has just arrived in her cabin and she would take a sip of water but just then suddenly, CEO of the company comes into her cabin with PA.

Jisoo - Y/n if you come to office early even once, I will personally write your name in the world guinness book !

She was furious and her eyes fixed on Y/n. She  sarcastically said indirectly taunting her.