11. DECISION

(OTP)

Conference call –

Lisa – Our work is done, y/n said yes!

She said on the phone while talking to jisoo, Seokjin and Mrs.kim.

Mrs.kim – Great news!

Jisoo – Yeah!

Seokjin – Isn't it too soon I mean didn't we talk to her a few hours ago and she said yes?

Lisa – Yea, I just know that suga oppa talked to her a while ago and he told me that she said yes.

Jisoo – I just can't believe y/n going to marry soon to my brother-in-law

Lisa – Yeah even I don't believe but now just I'm left single

Mrs.Kim – Lisa don't be sad I have one nephew he is handsome if you want then I will talk to him

Lisa – what I'm....

Seokjin – Eomma here main topic is taehyung and y/n so please, we will talk about it later ok

Lisa – Ohh! Yeah

Jisoo – But what about taehyung? what will be his answer

Seokjin- Don't worry, me and eomma will handle everything

Then they hang up the call.

⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘

NEXT DAY

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was sat on chair of my office looking at the computer. But my mind was somewhere else. My mind was filled with yesterday's things and many thoughts. What I should answer them yes or no? By the way I don't have any reason to say no to her. Because she was my best friend in the past and what happed in that time I have to forget. I should see this things through new lens. Yea it's ok if she didn't have feelings for me that time. I acceped that but we were good friends and now I have opportunity to have her in my life as my life partner that I never thought about it.

"Some Past Events Are Better To Forgotten"

I want to go with flow. But still I'm not sure what to do and what about her? What will y/n answer ?

Sighed

Someone knocked door. Without taking my permission they entered in my cabin. My eyes widened seeing eomma,appa and jin hyung.

Mrs.Kim – We want to talk to you

Taehyung – Okay

I said looking at them weirdly. They sat on the chairs. And jin hyung stood beside them smirking at me.

Mr.Kim – So, What's your decision about marrying with Y/n?

He asked me suddenly.

Taehyung – Don't you think its too soon that we both met yesterday?

Seokjin – So how much time you want three/four decades? Enough?

He said sarcastically. I just rolled my eyes.

Mrs.Kim – So your answer is no right?

Taehyung – When I said no to marry her?

Seokjin – Then you are ready to marry her OMG! Congratulations he said Yesssss

He said looking at eomma and appa and the next moment eomma and appa came to me and they hugged me tightly. I'm processing what happened

Mr.Kim – Taehyung-ah son, I'm so happy

Mrs.kim – Tae I'm happy too we gonna fix your wedding date soon

She said while giving peck on my forehead. I was processing what is going on but then I thought I was going to say yes so its ok

Sighed

Then they were going to back

Taehyung – Umm...... What about y/n?

I tried to asked in normal voice. Then they stopped and looked at me.

Mrs.Kim – She already said Yes!

I instantly sat on my chair again thinking about she already said yes. It's shocking for me. Then they left from here.

⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘

Y/N'S POV

AT NIGHT

I was sat on the stairs of han river. Looking at view that is front of me. Silent air hitting me from the left side. Other side lighting of bridge reflecting through the riaver's water.

Beautiful

I was looking at that view but my mind full of thoughts. I came to here to relax myself but its not worked. Yes I said yes to marry taehyung but what about him? he will forgive me for what I did in the past? What if he said no? and how can I face him?

I know I have to talk to him. but I don't know how to face him. Is he knows about my side? Is he knows I did all that because of misunderstanding. I'm still feeling guilt about that. I want to tell him since I first time saw him. when I first time saw him at his house until that day I didn't know his actual name is kim taehyung we were just known as V. Many time I build courage for talk to him but I ended with avoided him. And then that kiss I never thought about kiss him in my life but when that happened my heart like stopped for second. That time I was felt like I don't have speaking skill. And yesterday he came up with proposal for me. Its just too much for my heart and mind.

I said yes cause of suga oppa. I want him happy. He did so much for me now its my turn.I don't know I still completely forgot him or not but when I seeing him my heart start beating fastly. Like a someone playing guitar in the background. I have to talk to him by any cost.

I got call from suga oppa.

Y/n – Hello, oppa I'm just coming home in just 20 minutes and yeah don't worry about dinner I will bring something with me okay.

I said in one breath.

Suga – First of all take a deep breath

He instructed me and me being confused I did that.

Y/n – Huh! I did

Suga – So listen I have two good news for you

Y/n – Hmm I'm listening

Suga – First news is your intelligent,body builder and english speaker brother is coming to korea for your wedding.

Y/n- Oh my god Joonie oppa coming to korea! When?

Suga – Maybe tomorrow

Y/n – Tomorrow why this early?

Suga – ohh! I forgot to tell you second good news so taehyung said yes and your wedding we decide fixed 4 days later from today

Y/n – WHAT!!!! Why so soon?

Suga – Come on you too are not immature now and don't behave like that. And you both know each other well okay, bye

He hang up the call

Y/n – What is this logic?

----- ------ ------ ----- ------

❤💜