13. BROTHERS

Y/N's POV

OMG! Oppa

I sat on the couch scrolling new updates that's on my phone. Then I heard door bell rang, there is no one so I went there. When I opened door I got surprised when I saw my cousin brother my eyes little watery due to happiness. I smiled at him and hugged him tightly these years I missed him so much. Then I broke the hug and looked at him. he widely smiled at me.

Namjoon - Surprise!!!

I crossed my arms and looked at him for a second then turned my head towards other side my expression was angry. But then he pulled my cheeks while saying.

Namjoon - Never changed....... Ok sorry, I know I came two days late.

Y/n - I'm not talking to you

I turned and started to walk to hall. He came after me and stood front of me. In the next moment he hugged me again. I have right to angry on him. When we were in daegu and small he was like my shadow. He was always with me, care for me, we were so closed to each other. He is more close to me that time than yoongi oppa but after some time he went to abroad. I cried almost one week when he went but then I used to it. After that my parents and then grandma left me. I think this is reason I turned into matured girl.

We used to talk on the phone. After many years later I'm seeing him. It is just unexplainable feeling. I felt my eyes tearing up on his chest.

Y/n - I.......missed......you.

I was crying. He patted on back side of my head for make me calm.

Namjoon - I missed you too y/n-ah, now stop crying

When he said I wiped my eyes and then looked at him with genuine smile. It just little emotional outburst cause of I'm seeing namjoon oppa front of me and I still didn't talk to taehyung. It's all frustrating me mentally. He smiled back with his famous dimple smile. Then we heard someone screaming his name loudly. We looked at the door hobi. He came near to joonie oppa and hugged me from side. His one hand patting my back other hand's index finger towards joonie oppa.

Hoseok - How dare to made my princess cry? Specially when she is going to marry tomorrow

Awwww! My every oppa loves me a lot. In this matter I'm so lucky. Who can tell they are sibilings.

Namjoon - I didn't made her cry

Hoseok - Shut up you made her cry, why you came two days late? You know how eagerly she was waiting for you

Namjoon - I didn't do that purpously suddenly I got urgent work that's why, then I decided to give surprise her

Hoseok - Ohh!

He rolled his eyes on him. I was innocently enjoying their cute bickering because of me. but I should have to stop them.

Y/n - ok ok ok stop now, hobi oppa I cried because I was happy after many years later I met my brother so that's why

Hoseok - Still......

He was about to continue further but I interrupt him

Y/n - I'm hungry let's eat

I held hobi's hand in mine and went towards dinning area. Then joonie oppa went to hobi's room for fresh up.

TIME SKIP

Hoseok - Add sprinkles on it

Namjoon - No y/n add just strawberry on it

Hoseok - Sprinkles