7. JIMIN

TAEHYUNG'S POV

SOME TIME AGO

Jisoo and jin hyung's wedding rituals were ended. All guests are gone back. Only friends and families were there. I was sitting on the chair of dinning table with others. That reserved for close people. Newly married couple busy in their love talk. Appa eomma were busy in discussion with jisoo's dad. Lisa was busy in her phone but then I noticed there is one seat empty. So where is y/n?

Then suddenly my attention goes towards the pool side there is a girl stood that girl's back facing me looking like y/n. Then I felt curious about where she is staring? Everyone were busy in their stuffs so I thought it's best time to talk with y/n.

Then suddenly my attention goes towards the pool side there is a girl stood that girl's back facing me looking like a y/n. Then I felt curious about where she is staring? Everyone were busy in their stuffs so I thought it's best time to talk with y/n.

I went towards her. I was stood behind her I hesitated to talk with her. Then suddenly her gown stucked into nail she was about to fall in the pool but fortunately I held her hand. Her eyes closed, Then I pulled her hand toward me but accidentally we kissed .

I felt Her soft hands on my chest. My heart started beating fastly and eyes widened that's felt like my mind stuck somewhere that dosen't know how to process. Her eyes shot up when our lips met with each other. She Instantly pulled herself away from me. Without looking at me she was about to going back from there.

I was not in my sense. I was just there stood like a statue. Some seconds later I came in reality and I wanted to apologise her. beacuse that moment was pure accidental and but still I am felt guilty don't know why? Then I realised she stood at the spot two steps far from me. She was looking at glass then I looked there.

BOOM💥

Everyone were looking at us through the glass.

DAMN EMBARRASSING MOMENT

After that Y/n left that place immediately. They both were felt embarrassed. Taehyung calm himself then he did action like WHAT????  to them asking them is there any Film shooting going on that they are taking intrest?. Then everyones focus turned back to their work. All of them were gossiping about something obivously about y/n and Taehyung. But lisa and Mrs.Kim was still looking at him. Then taehyung left from there.

Mrs.Kim mind - What's going on? I have to do something

⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘

AT NIGHT

Jisoo and seokjin was went to their honeymoon straight from the wedding hall. Taehyung was in his office's rest room. He dont want to go home so he stayed there. Then he got call from his best friend jimin.

Taehyung - Now you remmember me?

Jimin - You know that tae I was in busan from last 2 months. But now I came in seoul back and yea I called you but your phone was exchanged with someone at that time.

Tehyung was normally listening him but when he brought that phone exchanged thing his mind suddenly recalling that kissed moment. After that he instantly spoke.

Taehyung - Jiminaa I want to meet you

Jimin - Me too, ok then come to my home now

Taehyung - Your home ?

Jimin - yea, I bought my own house last year, didnt I tell you about it? Anyway, I send you my home address