22. INTENSE

AHHHH

Y/n shout as she cut her finger and she came out from her day dream. She look front of her and she shook her head with deep sighed cause of taehyung is not there. Jungkook left his work and seen her wound

Jungkook – Y/n it's bleeding let it be, I will do this

She came from her trance when she heard jungkook's words

Y/n – No it's fine I will just wash it and put banded on it, later

Seokjin – No go to your room, there is first aid box

She sighed and awkwardly smiled at them before going towards their room.

I should stop reading BTS ff now, I dreamed that taehyung kissing me, Why I am half mad? – she thought before hitting her head with her hand.

She entered in their shared room and scanned the room for confirming taehyung is not there. She sighed and went towards table where she kept first aid box last night. She cleaned her finger with antiseptic before applying banded on it. She turned to leave from the room and she saw taehyung coming from bathroom in bathrobe, She gulps and unintentionally staring at him. He noticed she was staring at him and he steps towards her when his gaze move to her finger. He held her hand before asking her.

Taehyung – What happened?

As he asked she came in reality but she doesn't know what answer to give him, how can she tell him that she cut her finger while thinking about him so she simply answered.

Y/n – I'm fine, it's just a small cut

Taehyung – Where was your attention when this happened?

Y/n - On you

She mumuled herself but he heard it and smirked. She was checking her bandage that on her finger avoiding eye contact with him. At the time he suddenly asked.

Taehyung – Is am I looking so handsome today?

Y/n – What?

As he asked she felt that he was coming closer to her and unknowingly she stepped back slowly.

Taehyung – Do I look so hot today? That you can't control staring at me?

Y/n – Huh, No

She shook her head and next moment she hit to wall and felt Taehyung's hands caged her cause he put her hands on side of her wall

Taehyung – No?

Y/n – Yes

Y/n – No

He frowned and smirked. She was embarrassed that he caught her  staring at him some time before when he were entering in hall and now. She was confused on what gpshe gave answer to him then blinked her eyes.

Taehyung chuckled at her funny fake scared expression before placing his hands on her cheeks and that were red and hot due to this closeness. She looked at his lips when he pressed his body close to her before touching his nose to her's she gulps hard with breathing heavily when she felt his breaths on her lips.

In the moment he leaned in and placed his soft lips on her pink lips. They closed their eyes before feeling each others warmth. She slowly side her hands on his back. His bare chest almost touched to her breasts. The kiss was slow at the begining then, it's turned into passionate one when he started to suck her lower lip. When he left she started to suck his lower lips at the time he sightly bite her lower lip and she moan in his mouth when he realized that she is out of breath and he broke the kiss then placed his forehead on her's.