9. MARRIAGE PROPOSAL

It was a Sunday, Today y/n will meet to that guy. Y/n was in her room. She was drying her hair while thinking about that man who will meet her. Suga didn't told her name of that man. She doesn't thought much cause suga knows them. Then she heard voice of door opening and lisa came in her room. Lisa knew about y/n going to meet someone today so she came there for her.

Lisa – Hi, before you could say something I want to tell you that suga oppa told me to come here I am not here to tease you about that kiss. Okay

Y/n - good

Y/n sighed in relieved.

Lisa – Are you nervous?

Y/n – No

she pretended. Lie

Lisa – Hmm

She smirked at Y/n.

After some time y/n got ready. She wore light pink colour's dress. She was looking beautiful yet mature.

 She was looking beautiful yet mature

( Like this )

Then one of the maid came to tell her that man and his family already reached. Y/n said her you can go I will come in a minute. She looked at lisa she don't care about her look cause she was just going to meet him but still she asked her. Lisa showed her thumbs up and encouraging smiled at her. Y/n gave her lightly smile in return. Then they went downstairs in the hall. She came there with lisa. When she looked at them her eyes widened.

She was seeing front of her Mr.Kim,Mrs.Kim,Seokjin,Jisoo as well as when her eyes went to last person she went in deep shocked and confusion because that person non other than Kim Taehyung.

Her mind was like stopped  somewhere. She stood there like statue.

Other side, when taehyung saw that girl front of him his eyes widened due to deep shocked.

They both are looking at each other non stop.

⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘

SOME TIME AGO

Taehyung was just wakes up from his beautiful sleep. He sat on the bed for a while. Then someone knocked his rooms door. he went to there and opened it. His face lit up when looked at his brother. he asked.

Taehyung –  When you came back? Did you enjoyed?

Seokjin – Stop it now let me in

He said and without taehyung's reply he entered his room. He sat on the bed and then said.

Seokjin – We lot of spened time with each other, We enjoyed it and We came from our honeyoom last night. is that information enough? If you want more then I cant share with you cause its too personal you know......