17. FIRST DATE

Taehyung and y/n came for breakfast at famous restaurant. She wore pink top and skirt that is above the knee. He wore branded celine's loose shirt with jeans. Both are looking cute and adorable couple.

Their friend were coming to there in some hours. Namjoon and hoseok are coming too with suga. Actually he dosen't want to come but they convinced him to come with them.

Y/n sat on the chair of front table that was empty. Then he sat front of the chair. The waitress came there she was girl, without looking at y/n she only asked taehyung with smile. Like she was trying to flirt with taehyung.

Waitress - What you wanna order sir?

Waitress - You are so handsome sir.

She had smirk on her face. Taehyung did small smiled and thank to her and then looked away. Y/n glare at that girl, Observed her head to toe. She was in uniform of waitress still her cleavage was slightly visible. Y/n saw that she only approached taehyung when she sat front of him. Y/n was continuously glaring at that girl and taehyung noticed that.

Taehyung - Ask to my wife

He said with straight face and that girls smile face dropped. Y/n blushed when she heard taehyung called her my wife. She didn't want to show her red face to taehyung so she sighed and ordered.

She ordered what she wanted so, Without looking at that waitress taehyung said.

Taehyung - Same dishes for me

Then waitress left from there. Y/n was looking down, smiled thinking something and taehyung noticed this.

Taehyung - Did you came here before?

Y/n - No

Taehyung - You are smiling so I thought.....

Y/n - No I didnt came here before, Suga oppa was working hard from his teenager so, he hadn't get time to go somewhere except than his business meetings, Also I was busy in my life I just enjoyed in korea with lisa and jisoo. And I'm smiling cause its first time I'm going to have brunch with man except my brothers

Taehyung was silently listening what she was saying but when he heard last sentence of her his eyes widened due to shock.

Taehyung - So this years you were single?

Y/n - Yeah, but what about you, you were in abroad so....

Taehyung - What so..... I never had any girlfriend neither I goes on any blind date, I don't understand something; when I was abroad, why did I have to be with a girl? I just went there to study!

Y/n frowned at him.

Y/n - Other than me someone else asked this question to you?

Taehyung - Yeah, and that's person  is non other than my best friend Park Jimin

Y/n laughed at this. This was first time when she laughed front of him now. It's been years he saw her laugh full heartly. A big smile appears on his lips he hides it when she stops laughing then said.

Y/n - I really expect him to asked this.

Taehyung shrugged then smirked. At the time their breakfast came this time that girl was not that been before. They started eating.

After breakfast y/n was drinking water when taehyung said

Taehyung - So it is our first official date.

As he said she coughed like water stucked in her throat. Taehyung came close to her patted her back as she stopped coughing.

First date!!!!