3. MIN SUGA

Y/n was quietly sat on the chair. In her brother's cabin, Her brother furious on her and the reason is she missed the important meeting.

Suga - Y/n, you very well know that this, Mr. Smith with meeting was so important to our company's profit. but you does not care about meeting also you don't have care about mine reputation . Right?

Y/n was looking at the ground.

Y/n - But at least listen to......

Y/n want to explain him what was happened to her since the morning but he was not in the mood of let her talk.

Suga - I think I told you in the morning that you have to be hear in the afternoon before the meeting start but you were not here you know that what is your importance in that meeting , You know how did I managed everything at the last moment. How can you be so careless ?

In that meeting y/n was important cause she is fluent in English and also sometimes she works in the company. She messed up eveything. He sighed, About to say something further but in the middle y/n said.

Y/n - I know that I made mistake but just once listen to me please.....

Y/n explain her brother what happened since the morning after She told him in one breath everything she sighed

Suga - Unbelievable! not single thing you can do properly

Y/n - I am really apologizing for that , I'm assuring that I will not missed any meeting again.

Suga about to say something but he stopped for a while. They heard voice of door open and their attention went towards door. Then a man enter in the room and said.

Hoseok - Hyung ..... forgive her this time.

He said to suga in convincing tone.

Y/n looking at hoseok as he waves hand at her. Hoseok is cousin of y/n and suga. Also partner in Min Corporation. The person who always there to defended to Y/n. He can come anytime in his office . And for suga this is not new, Y/n hide her smile and continued pleading to suga.

Hoseok - she will not do that ever again, Right?

He said glaring playfully at y/n nodding to say yes then winked. She understood and blinked  her eyes then said.

Y/n - Yea yea he's right!

When Suga sees her pleading state and puppy eyes. His heart melt slowly. He can not see Y/n like that, he loves his only sister a lot. He coughed and said.

Suga - Only this time hobi take her to the home now It's already evening.

Y/n - Thank youuuuu oppa

She happily said that to suga. but He again started his work without any reply. He is cold person but not for Y/n.  The two widely smiled at eachother while come out off the suga's cabin.

Y/n - You know what?.... happened in the morning ?

She explained him everything.

⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘

At night, Seokjin had already told to taehyung about his phone. The kim's enjoying their dinner. While taking about random thing and about taehyung's years in new york. All of a sudden Mr. kim spoke

Mr. kim - Tae....

He said that in serious voice to gain attention from all of them. Now they are looking at him to speak further.

Mr. kim - Since you are here I think,...... It's time to you join our business soon.

As he said that taehyung's eyes are widened due to sudden statement more than declaration from Mr.kim. Mrs. Kim and seokjin are just stayed quiet because they know already about its topic and they sure about Mr. kim will bring this topic. Mr. kim noticed that taehyung's facial expressions then he spoke.